𝐓𝐄𝐍

may 1st
third person pov

    MAISON HAD NO IDEA WHAT SHE WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT. the first day of filming was greater than one she'd ever had before. which is saying a lot considering robert downey jr. once bought nineteen cakes to celebrate the beginning of the nineteenth marvel movie. {a/n this is totally fake please don't think he actually did that😂}

  the day had started easily, the actors easing into their roles, deciding what worked and what didn't. there was plenty of stumbling over lines and far too many accidents when madison tripped over something or when the boys pushed each other a little too hard while play-fighting.

  play-fighting that also included maison, though only off screen.

  currently, everyone was taking a break while the camera crew got situated.

  chase and madison were chasing each other around the chateau. both were using skateboards though no one knew where the boards had actually come from. jonathan was eating fruit snacks, sprawled across one of the hammocks. the other was holding a half asleep madelyn.

  between the hammocks sat rudy and maison who were playing tic tac toe in the dirt with sticks.

  "how do you keep winning?" maison groaned in frustration.

  rudy laughed, dragging his boot over the game so the dirt would be smoothed out again.

  "you're just really bad at it." rudy answered.

  maison rolled her eyes but a smile was playing at her lips. jonathan reaches out to pat her hat comfortingly.

  "guys!" jonas shouted. "back in front of the cameras let's go!"

  madelyn waved to rudy and jonathan as they headed back to the house and maison crawled onto the hammock with her.

  "i want ice cream." maison voiced softly as the camera crew got into position.

  "dude same!" madelyn answered.

  both girls fell silent for a second before shooting up from the hammock, miraculously not falling or tripping onto their faces, racing towards the rental car that austin was loitering around.

  austin caught maison as she all but crashed into him. "what's wrong with you?" he questioned, gripping her wrists, keeping her from falling.

  she took half a step back, tilting her head to look up at her best friend. "can we get ice cream?"

  "hell yeah get in the car." he responded quickly.

  madelyn cheered and climbed into the backseat while maison untangled herself from austin and joined her.

MAISONCOOPER !

liked by bellamycooper and 1,000,004 others maisoncooper first day of filming was a success

maisoncooper first day of filming was a success

𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

username would it kill you to take a pic a little lower?
maisoncooper deleted this comment!

austinnorth55 wtf that's my room

madelyncline pretty bby🥺
maisoncooper no you

username are you wearing a bathing suit?
maisoncooper yeah lmao
username all i want in life is to work somewhere where the work uniform is a bathing suit

bellamycooper oh that's where my jumper went

• • •
apologies for the short chapter! i'm rewatching criminal minds again and got a little distracted but still wanted to get something out for you guys :)