𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

may 11th
maison's pov

    "HEY MAISON!" madelyn greeted me cheerfully as i entered the chateau porch area.

  "macie." i corrected, flopping beside her on the couch. i propped my arm up on the top of the couch, resting my cheek against my hand as she changed her position to face me. i folded my legs up so madison could sit on the table in front of us.

  "sorry." madelyn shrugged. "i just like your name."

  "weirdo." chase mumbled from where he lay sprawled across the floor.

  "thanks." i beamed, ignoring the older boy.

  jonathan and rudy came storming up the steps suddenly, tripping over chase having not seen him. both boys groaned as they hit the deck painfully hard. i stifled a laugh but the maddies weren't as nice. both girls burst into laughter.

  "what the hell is going on in here?" austin's voice cuts through the laughter as he enters the 'room.' he must've finished filming his scene or be taking a break.

  "ew a kook." chase gagged.

  "ew a pogue." austin mocked. he playfully and lightly kicked chase in the ribs. chase spazzed around wildly before stopping, laying on his stomach, cheek pressed to the floor, tongue hanging slightly out of his mouth and eyes closed, playing dead.

  from where he still lay on the floor, rudy reaches over and pushes his head with his hand.

  chase jumped up and tackled him, dragging austin down with them when they bumped into his legs.

  "oh my." madelyn says, watching them wrestle with a hand over her mouth.

  madison is watching with raised eyebrows while i watch with a smile. times like this remind me of my brothers. they're always play fighting no matter where we are. always. zeppelin fake punched mack once on a red carpet and mom had to pull them apart when they actually got each other in a headlocks. dad wasn't helping when he just stood by cheering zeppelin on.

  at the time it was mortifying and embarrassing but now it just makes me laugh and miss my brothers more than i already do.

  a "macie!" being squealed pulls me from my memories. austin is trapped beneath the three boys and clearly wanting help.

  sighing, i stand up, walking around the table to the mess of bodies on the floor. chase has his arms locked around austin's head, trying to swat rudy away, who had his arms locked around chase's torso and was pulling sideways. jonathan was laying atop them, peacefully enjoying his wiggling throne.

  "sup." he says, nodding his head at me.

  "sorry." i answer before abruptly gripping his wrist and yanking him up. he yelps in surprise.

  "damn you're strong as hell!" he exclaims, collapsing on an available chair.

  "go off." madison adds, grinning.

  i laugh as i follow the three boys still on the floor. chase was crawling around, effectively pulling the other two with him. figuring it would be easiest to get austin out of chase's grip with one less person, i crouch down beside rudy and dig my fingers into the pressure point on his shoulder. he squeals in surprise and instantly releases chase.

  i stand and step over him, narrowly avoiding chase's wandering hand. "let me grab you!" he pouts.

  "no thanks." i replied, stepping over his legs. he tries to kick my legs out but i catch his legs by his ankles and pinch his skin. he whines and releases austin in order to reach up and try to smack my hands away.

  "wait oh my god." he stops immediately, realizing he let austin go. "oh you're good." he admits.

  "mac you didn't even have to try." madison laughs.

  i shrug while helping austin up from the floor. "i have five brothers so i've learned how to break up fights."

  "uh." austin says, pulling a face. "excuse me?"

  "sorry. six." i correct myself.

  "thank you." austin huffs. he brushes the front of his shirt down as rudy and chase finally get up. "brat." he pushes my head and i smack his chest in return. quicker than i can blink he pulls me into a headlock.

  "hey!" i exclaim.

  "you're my least favorite sister." he answers lamely while digging his knuckles into my scalp. i crouch down far enough to throw my knee into the back of his, causing him to instantly drop and release my head in an attempt to catch himself on his hands.

"take down!" jonathan shouts before jumping onto austin's back, starting yet another dog pile. i run a hand through my hair, trying to smooth it down while they wiggle around on the floor again.

  "if i'm being crushed maison should be too." austin mentions nonchalantly. chase is crawling on top of jonathan now.

  "no thank you." i race inside but i don't make it far before a pair of arms catches me around the waist.

  "rudy! put me down!" i shriek with laughter as he jabs his fingers into my sides, tickling me. he turns me back around towards the boys. "maddie help." i try to pry his hands off but rudy's a lot stronger than i am. madison just laughs at helplessness and then drapes herself over chase's back. rudy lays me over her on my stomach and then drops on top of me.

  my boobs kinda start to hurt from the weight and how harshly they were pressing into madison's back.

  "this hurts my boobs." madison voices as if reading my thoughts.

  i burst into laughter and madelyn is cackling from somewhere behind me. all the boys make a weird noise and rudy quickly gets off of me so we can all get up.

  "boobs can hurt?" jonathan questions innocently.

  "oh yeah." us three girls nod in confirmation.

  and that is why we got weird looks from everyone as we went to the next set, arguing over whether boobs can actually hurt from pressure or not.

. . .
just a cute lil filler <3