𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

april 30th
maison's pov

ɪ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴜʟsᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ silent laughter, hiding my face in my sleeve as austin tried to regain his composure from where he sat on the floor. chase had just popped out at him wearing a clown mask, successfully scaring him into a shock.

drew and madison cackled from the couch, both gasping for air.

"i hate you. all of you." austin says finally. "literally all of you. i don't care if you had nothing to do with it. i hate you for even letting that happen to me."

i managed to sober up, as i needed to get ready for the date rudy insisted we go on. by get ready i mean change into sweatpants and by date i mean him forcing me to release my ep.

he picks me up at exactly six o'clock. we head back to his apartment, where i fling myself onto his bed, scaring anakin. he meowed at me, clearly upset i'd disrupted his sleep, but curled up next to my head regardless. he'd been bouncing between my friends apartments for the past couple days, as they all lived in the same complex.

he didn't want to come with me to austin's so i left him here to sleep.

"cuddle." rudy pouts, squeezing my hips as he drags me across his mattress towards him.

"ice cream." i whine.

rudy groans and i cheer, scrambling up from his bed and to the kitchen. anakin ran ahead of me while rudy followed reluctantly. i grabbed the tin of chocolate from his freezer and a spoon, getting comfortable on the couch. i pulled a blanket over my legs as rudy grabs the tv remote. he flopped on top of me, throwing a leg over my body so i couldn't escape.

"i'm done running i promise." i chuckle. his head falls onto my shoulder and he wraps an arm around my waist.

"i'd follow you anywhere if you weren't." rudy mumbles, nuzzling his head into my neck. my cheeks flush and i spoon ice cream into my mouth, not knowing how to respond. he squeezes me softly in reassurance.

"pirates?" i question a moment later while flicking through the channels.

"hell yeah. put that shit on." he murmurs, half asleep.

"this won't be much of a date if you fall asleep." i remind him, running a hand through his hair.

"sounds like the perfect date to me. take a nap with me." rudy demands.

"no."

he smacks my thigh softly.

"ow. jesus. okay."

he hums in satisfaction as i snuggle up to him, leaving the now empty tin of ice cream on the carpet.

DREWSTARKEY !