𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

august 3rd
messages

RUDY - PANCOW MAISON - MACIE🦋

RUDY - PANCOW
MAISON - MACIE🦋

PANCOW
hey

MACIE🦋
hello there

PANCOW
milkshakes?

MACIE🦋
yeah!!

PANCOW
cool i'm outside

MACIE🦋
be out in a sec

    ɪ ᴡɪᴘᴇ ᴡʜɪᴘ cream off my nose as rudy giggles adorably around his straw. "you're awful." i say though there's no truth in my words.

  "sorry." he giggles again.

  i resume drinking my milkshake and gazing at the sunset. it was beautiful out tonight. it was also a tuesday so the parking lot was near empty and the beach totally deserted.

  rudy and i sat in the trunk of his car, leaning against the back seats. it was peaceful just sitting here with him, watching pastel colors decorate the sky while the sound of waves brushing the shore provided music. nature was so naturally beautiful.

  "hey mac?" rudy questions shakily.

  i furrow my brows and turn my head.

  he's nervous. his tongue keeps darting out to swipe over his lips and he's wringing his hat in his hands. if i wasn't such a coward i'd lean over and kiss him right here right now. he was so hot yet adorable at the same time and it simply wasn't fair.

  "what's up?" i voice. i set my shake in the cup holder beside me in order to switch the way i was sitting. i'm now sitting criss-cross while facing him, posture slouched, hands in my lap.

  "i need to tell you something." he mumbles. his head is down, eyes glued to his hands. i hoped it was whatever he tried telling me before we ordered. he seemed so excited and then a worker interrupted him. he hadn't tried to tell me again since. i thought about bringing it up but decided against it. he needed to do it when he was comfortable.

  i played with my rings while i waited for him to find the courage to speak again.

  i almost thought he wasn't going to speak again until he blurted, "i like you."

  my heart jumped to my throat and i struggled to find words to reply. am i dreaming?

  "mac?" he asks shyly.

  no time better than the present maison, spit it out!

  "i like you too." i announced.