1 .

~ Gigi ~
I had got a FaceTime call from my best friend Jaylin. I plug my phone in the charger and answered the phone. "Wassup bitch" I said looking into the screen. "Hoe there's a house party going on tonight and you gotta come with me please" she said with the puppy dog face 🥺

"I'm not really In the mood to party tho" I said laying in my bed getting comfortable . "Bixtch are you Dumb.. THERE IS HOODDDD NIGASSS and you know that I know that you know that you can never turn down a chance with hood niggas" she said yelling into the phone. "Gurll yeen gotta tell me twice" I said with excitement as I jumped outta bed walking into my bathroom.

"I was about to say Gurll you buggin right now" Jaylin said laughing through the phone. "Ight but we need a plan to get with the niggas tho" I said into the phone. "Gurl don't even worry about it.. " She said. "That's why I love you" I said as I did the kissy face into the face into the phone.

"Aww I love you too Bixtch" she said smiling. "But let me get ready" I said getting my towel from the bathroom draw. "Ight remember you gotta look sexyyy" she said dragging the Y in sexy. "I gotchu" I said. "Ight later"she said and hunged up the phone.

Let me go take a shower I said to myself while getting undressed and stepping into the shower.. While I was in the shower I shave every inch of hair off my body from my neck down cause babygirl you don't know what's finna go down at that party you always gotta stay prepared honey.

30 minutes later... I put lotion on my body making sure that I'm not ashy cause that's just not cute. Then I put my robe on and started to do my make up. After a couple minutes later I got a call from Jaylin. "Yoo what happen" I said. "I'm about to leave my house to come pick you up" she said into the phone. "Ight I just gotta look for a outfit and we good" I said as I walked to my closet door. "Ight hurry tho" she said walking to her car. "I will byeee" I said then hanged up the phone.

I need to hurry up and look for a outfit I said to myself while digging though my closet. After 10 minutes of looking I finally put this fire ass outfit together. It's not too extra but it's just enough. Mind you it's only a house party. This is what I look like and what I wore 👇🏽

 This is what I look like and what I wore 👇🏽

"Period to the T" I said looking and posing in front of the mirror

"Period to the T" I said looking and posing in front of the mirror. I had checked my phone and it was 10:30. I then got a text from Jaylin to bring my ass downstairs so I grabbed my keys, purse, & my phone and went downstairs. When I got outside i locked my front door and started walking to the car, I got in the passenger seat and greeted ma Bixtch.

"Yooo wassupp" I said while hugging her. "Heyy I missed you" she said hugging me back. "I missed you too it's been a minute since we linked and did crazy shit" I said letting go of the hug. "Righttt.. but anyways you look cute babes" she said hyping me up. "Thank you.. you do too" I said putting on lipgloss while looking in the car mirror.

"Ight we ain't got no time to waste the niggas waiting for us over there" Jaylin said while starting the car. "Lmfaoo.. I'm fucking weak" I said laughing. My bestiee is too funny. Jaylins outfit 👇🏽

After 40 minutes of driving we finally arrived and it was a big ass mansion too so you know it's finna be lit

After 40 minutes of driving we finally arrived and it was a big ass mansion too so you know it's finna be lit. We got out the car and went into the house. "Damn it's hot asf in here" I said to Jaylin. "Righttt.. it's mad people in here too" she replied. There was niggas everywhere you looked.

"Yoo lets go to the living room that's where most of them at anyways" Jaylin said as she grabbed my hand and we walked to the living room. The music was loud and the Dj started to play some twerking music so you me and my bestiee had to show the fuck outtt okayyy.

Me and Jaylin started twerking and little by little a circle started to form around us and everyone was hyping us up. We was going crazyy stupid. After that little moment was over not even 5 minutes later a tall light skin dude with curly hair went up to Jaylin. "Damn you was going crazy just now" he said to her smiling.

"I'm glad you liked whatchu seen" she said smiling. "But I wanna see some more" he said flirting and getting closer to her. "Oh really" she said flirting back at him. Shii I don't blame her. I mean light skins is not really my type so I didn't really care.

"Ima let y'all do y'all thing" I said to the both of them. I made my way outside then into the garage because to be honest it was very hot in that house and I need to get some air.

I started to go on my phone a replied to some text messages that I missed. Then a couple minutes go by and this tall dark-skin nigga came into the garage and leaned on a car I'm guessing it was his. He was like 6'5 with waves and had tattoos all on his neck and all around his arms while making a blunt in his hand (how he look and what he was wearing) 👇🏽

 He was like 6'5 with waves and had tattoos all on his neck and all around his arms while making a blunt in his hand (how he look and what he was wearing) 👇🏽

"Damn" I said looking at him and not realizing I had said it out loud

"Damn" I said looking at him and not realizing I had said it out loud. He lifted up his head from rolling the blunt and looked at me. I looked at him and quickly turned my head back around I was extremely nervous and shy and that surprised me because I would never be nervous to talk to a boy. "Yoo bring ya ass here" he said to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote for another chapter