Chapter 3

Seulgi sat and worked in her recording studio in New York for the whole day. Yeri had set a meeting with Justin Bieber around 4 in the afternoon, and Seulgi was very excited to start this. She was not a "Beliber" but she was a fan, the thought of working with him made her enthusiastic about all the whole project. She was so caught up in everything that she didn't notice someone walking into the room. That was until said person threw herself onto Seulgi and wrapped around her like a Kola bear.

"Seulgi bear! I've missed you so fucking much!"

"Geez Wannie, I've missed you to" Seulgi chuckle wrapping her arms around Wendy.

"I was so bored with out you" Wendy said in a whinny voice. Wendy had spent 8 days in Miami for a photo shoot. During the girl's senior year a modeling agency approached Wendy and offered her a contract with a nice looking signing bonus which she agreed too. But she still graduated with a degree in science and is currently working on her masters. Brains and beauty everyone. Also of course.. talent.

"Yeah well I've missed your entertainment as well" Seulgi said laughing.

"So are the articles true, you know about JB, Demi and Halsey." Wendy asked looking Seulgi in the face.

"Yup, actually meeting Justin at 4 today."

"Holy shit this is exciting. Plus your gonna be working with Halsey!? That's insane." Wendy said beaming.

"I know dude. Talk about dream collaboration right there."

"Seul unnie, it's almost 12. Do you wanna grab some lunch?" Yeri asked while looking at her phone "Oh hey Wendy. Wow pretty sure your the only one that can be that touchy with Seulgi Unnie." Jessie said laughing

"Well what can I say, I'm irresistible." Wendy said smirking and winking.

"No your tits are just comfortable" Seulgi said while resting her head on Wendy's boob.

"Wow ok. You know what just for that." Wendy said before pushing Seulgi's head off and standing up.

"You know I'm kidding Wannie." Looking towards Yeri "Taco bell sounds amazing please."

"Sure thing Seul unnie" Yeri said before turning towards Wendy "Wendy Unnie?"

"No thanks I literally just ate" Hearing this Yeri walked out.

Wendy pulled up a chair next to Seulgi to see what the small producer was working on.

"I'm finishing my song for Justin. He'll be coming over soon, It's taking so much outta me." Seulgi remarked. Wendy placing her hand on Seulgi's back, started reading some of the words.

Wendy knew that Seulgi was writing a song about Irene. Seulgi has produced a lot songs already but she never admitted they were about a certain girl. Nobody dared to bring it up, they just knew. And with how Seulgi's feeling lately, Wendy won't be surprised if JB's next hit was meant for Irene. She just didn't know the message that Seulgi wanted to pass this time. Wendy hoped that the song would help her move on.

Seulgi was able to finish the demo before Justin and his team arrived. She quadruple checked everything to make sure it was to her standards. She didn't let anyone, not even Stacie listen to it. She ended up very satisfy with everything and knew this song perfectly described how she was feeling.

"Well how you doing there Seulgi? Ready for this?" Justin said walking up to her and hugging her.

"I'm good Justin, you? And of course I'm ready." Seulgi was confident as can be. She knew Justin would love this demo.

Seulgi's team gathered with Justin's team in the booth. Everyone was waiting for Seulgi to hit play, this was going to huge. See it was going to be her debut in writing songs for an artist, and everyone was excited about it. Everyone from her team had complete trust that she was going to nail it.