Chapter 27

"Oh shit." Seulgi said.

Seulgi was staring at the article and looking at the pictures they had posted of Irene and herself and man it wasn't looking good. Plus, that dam caption was just making it worse than it had to be.

"I swear this isn't what it looks like guys." Seulgi said desperately.

"Explain." Jeongyeon repeated once more.

Seulgi look at the two of them "Joy wanted me to meet up with Irene and her at the pizza spot we always go to. We were just talking and then she got a phone call and left. Irene started asking me questions about the label, which Joy just had to mention, and while she was asking questions she just kept inching closer and closer. I guess someone spotted us. I figured Aubrey would have made sure we didn't." Seulgi explained quickly while throwing her head back.

Jeongyeon just groaned and turned towards Yeri "Why must your girlfriend keep doing this crap. Now look at the position we're in."

Yeri raised her hands in surrender "Hey I can't control her, no one can."

"Guys we need to fix this like now." Seulgi pleaded.

Yeri and Jeongyeon knew this wasn't going to be easy to just have vanish, especially since Seulgi is never seen out with anyone other than them. "Yeri call your girl over here, since this involves her as well." Jeongyeon said. Yeri nodded and dialed up Joy.

"Hey baby." Joy answered.

"Joy come down to the office, like now." Yeri said a bit annoyed that they're even in this situation.

"Why?" Joy asked curiously.

"If you come down here, then you'll know." Yeri answered.

"Alright alright, I'll be there in ten." Joy said as hung up.

"Fuck, Wendy!" Seulgi shouted causing Yeri and Jeongyeon to get startled.

"What about Wendy?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Now it makes sense why she isn't answering my calls or texts. Dammit!" Seulgi knew this was going to an even bigger issue.

"Am I missing something?" Yeri said trying to play dumb.

"I'm pretty dam certain she feels the same as I do you dumb ass and this definitely isn't helping my cause." Seulgi groaned.

"I see." Wendy mumbled.

Seulgi was starting to go into panic mode and started calling Wendy non stop but to no avail, everything just went to voicemail. So she called up the only person she can think of.

"Oh, what mood are you in this time?" Halsey joked.

"Panicking, that's what I'm doing." Seulgi said frantically.

"Why? what happened?" Halsey asked.

"Check twitter like right this second." Seulgi said quickly.

"Alright hold up." Halsey said as she opened up twitter and typed Seulgi in the search bar, what she saw surprised her along with everyone else. Oh shit, she thought. "Please tell me that was taken out of proportion." Halsey said.

"Yes, completely. I'll explain later, but what I need you to do for me is please get here quickly. We need a plan because Wendy is ignoring me." Seulgi said desperately.

"Alright be their in about 10 if you let me use on of your cars." Halsey said knowing Seulgi had some insanely fast cars.

"Yeah sure, keys for them are all in the garage. First cabinet. Just get here fast." Seulgi said as she hung up.