Chaoter 19

The flight was set to land in London in just under an hour. Halsey and Seulgi had been grinding out this album, going over beats and lyrics non stop. At this point they had twelve songs already, the four they had previously recorded and the eight they now needed to record. Seulgi however had been writing two songs that she thought would be perfect for this album. After everything that had gone done with Irene at the after party she'd been working on these in secret. She already had the right beat in mind for each and all she had to do was record the demo to show Halsey. Halsey said she wanted sixteen songs on this album.

"Do you want any features on this album?" Seulgi asked.

"Yeah I have a few ideas, it's just a matter of getting in contact." Halsey answered.

Seulgi went back to working on the songs she was working on while Halsey went through her list of possible features. Soon after the plane had landed and everyone gathered there bags and headed off. Everyone was staying at the same hotel, The Wellesley. The event was taking place at Hyde park so Beats had gotten a hotel as close as possible.

"Well start recording some of this stuff tomorrow scrappy. For now, let's rest and enjoy London." Halsey said tapping Beca on the shoulder.

"Sounds good ghost." Seulgi smiled.

Seulgi and her team headed towards the two Range Rovers that we're picking them up. Wendy, Seulgi, Lisa and Jennie went in one, while Joy, Yeri, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon went in the other. Joy knew that things were still off after the whole Irene incident and she wanted to apologize for causing everything.

"Hey guys." Joy called out to get everyone's attention. Once she had their attention she continued "I just wanted to apologize for the whole Irene situation. I know I should of did something or talked to Seulgi before hand but I just wanted everyone together. And I want to apologize if I ruined anything." Joy said playing with her fingers.

Everyone nodded and took a second before they spoke.

"It's fine Joy. We know how you are with Irene and we get it. You should be more worried about Seulgi and probably Wendy." Nayeon chuckled.

"Yeah it's cool." Jeongyeon said.

Joy smiled at them but noticed Yeri stayed quiet "Babe?" Joy said slowly.

Yeri sighed "Look Sooyoung, I told what was going to happen and you still did it. You didn't even listen to me, I told you how I felt. The apology? I'll accept but that doesn't change the fact that you still went behind everyone's back. Especially Seulgi's." Yeri said.

"Look I know I messed up ok. I want to fix this, which is why I talked to Seulgi and she told me that we should spend time together and go sight seeing." Joy smiled "Jeongyeon can handle everything along with the rest of the team. Right Jeongie?" Aubrey turned towards her.

"Of course." Jeongyeon answered.

Joy grabbed Yeri's hand "So Yeri what do you say? Turn this to a little getaway for the two of us?" Joy asked.

Yeri smiled and squeezed Joy's hand "Sure thing baby." Yeri could never really stay angry at Joy. She had her whipped beyond belief.

In the other car Wendy and Seulgi were in the back row whole Lisa and Jennie were in front of them.

"So Lis, have you been writing any new songs recently?" Seulgi asked as she ran her fingers through Wendy's hair who was leaning on Seulgi's shoulder

"Oh yeah you know I have a couple of new songs." Lisa said shyly.

"Lis no need to be shy. It's me dude." Seulgi chuckled.

"I know it's just, I don't know if they're good enough yet." Lisa answered back.