Chapter 31

Two Days Later
It had been two days since Seulgi and Irene takes where Seulgi cut Irene out. Irene spent the whole day crying and being down with Joy trying to comfort her. Everyone understood where Seulgi was coming from, she didn't want any drama or stress in her life. Her career gave her enough of that so she wanted her personal life to be problem free. Now Wendy and her can be happy with no worries. Irene was set to head back to California in a day. Seulgi hadn't talked to Irene or to Joy about Irene. Seulgi had officially moved past that and was looking towards her future. A future that included Son Wendy.

Today saw Seulgi heading to the airport to pick up Lisa, leaving Wendy and Halsey to spend time together. Seulgi wanted to pitch the Beats show to Lisa and to talk about releasing her songs. Seulgi had other ideas to discuss with Lisa and Halsey concerning the album she wanted to release. The Beats show was around the corner and it was also when Seulgi would come public about Wendy and her's relationship. So Seulgi was a bit nervous about it all deep down.

Seulgi arrived at the airport and waited for Lisa to text her when she was outside. She was in the car listening to some of the stuff that she has recorded and her emails. Twenty minutes later her phone went off indicating she had a text.

Klutz: Hey Becs, I about to walk out.

Bear Unnie: Alright, I'm in the second row next to a red pickup.

Seulgi couldn't go out and meet up with her for obvious reasons. JFK always had paps lurking around waiting for celebrities to show up and Seulgi wanted no part of that at the moment. She saw Lisa approaching and popped the trunk.

"I'm so excited to be here!" Lisa said happily as she sat down.

Seulgi smiled at the younger girls enthusiasm "I'm happy you're here to."

"So what's the plans you talked about?" Lisa asked as Seulgi pulled out.

"Well I wanted to release your songs while you were here since everything with the label has been finalized. Also I want to see if you would be down to preform with Halsey and me." Lisa answered.

"Preform live with you and Halsey? Are you serious right now?" Lisa asked stunned.

Seulgi chuckled "Dead serious Lis."

"But people don't even know who I am." Lisa said a bit shy.

Seulgi reached over and patted her hand "That's why I want to release the songs we recorded. That way it gives people time to know who you are."

Lisa smiled and nodded "Sounds great small stuff."

Seulgi rolled her eyes "Great we just need to go over some stuff before we actually release the tracks."

The two drove towards Seulgi's house to drop off Lisa's stuff.

"Geez grumps this place is huge." Lisa said in awe as she entered the house.

Seulgi laughed at her expression "I know, but this is the life I worked for you know. Might as well enjoy it while I can."

The two quickly dropped of the luggage before heading over to the office.

"Hey Jeong." Seulgi said as she entered.

"Sup Seul." Jeongyeon nodded back.

"Well I have someone that wants to see you." Seulgi said as she stepped aside to let Emily in.

"Hey Jeongie unnie!" Lisa said happily as she quickly hugged her.

Jeongyeon smiled and returned the hug "What are you doing here?"

"Drop her tracks before the Beats show." Seulgi answered as she sat down across Jeongyeon's desk.

Jeongyeon nodded "Want me to post about it?"

Seulgi nodded "Yes please, that way she has some hype before she performs with us."

Jeongyeon nodded "When are you dropping them?"

Seulgi looked towards Lisa "Their your songs Lis, when do you want them to drop?"

"Is tomorrow or the day after good?" She asked.

"Let's go in two days. I'll post something today and tomorrow, that way the anticipation builds a bit." Jeongyeon answered.

"Perfect." Lisa beamed "I can't believe this is actually happening."

Seulgi and Jeongyeon smiled at the younger girl "Well believe it." Seulgi said standing up "Now come on, I want to show you where the studio is actually going be."

Lisa nodded "Bye Jeong Unnie and thank you so so much." Lisa said as she hugged her once more.

"Of course Lis, kind of my job." Jeongyeon joked.

"The best there is." Seulgi smiled.

"Thanks boss." Jeongyeon winked.

The two headed towards Seulgi's car to head over to the building. Once Seulgi explained how everything was going to look and when it would be done they headed out and towards Seulgi's house. They agreed to meet up with Wendy and Halsey for some lunch at a taco spot Wendy loves to go to. Luckily for them it was in a very lowkey area where they wouldn't have to worry about being mobbed. They did have to deal with a fan here and there but nothing like the last time.

"So are you two you know?" Lisa asked Seulgi and Wendy

Wendy happily nodded "Yes we are."

Lisa squealed and embraced the two in a tight hug "Oh my god! Finally! I'm so happy for you two."

Halsey decided to snap a couple of pictures. Seulgi meanwhile winced from Lisa shouting in her ear. Wendy was excited to tell the younger girl knowing she would react like this.

"Thanks klutz." Seulgi said patting her back.

"Thank you Lis. Feels good to finally be together." Wendy said.

Lisa broke the embrace "So when are you announcing it?"

"The show I told you about. We're preforming stuff from Ash's album, your stuff, some of my stuff and announcing the relationship." Seulgi answered.

"Wow, that's a lot for a performance." Lisa said.

Seulgi nodded "Yup, we are the closers after all. Gotta go out with a bang. Give them something memorable."

"Nothing says memorable like breaking the internet." Halsey said.

The four finished up their meal and headed back towards Seulgi's. Wendy got in with Seulgi while Halsey was driving Wendy's Range Rover with Lisa riding along with her.

"So is that what I have to look forward to?" Wendy asked as she held Seulgi's hand.

"What are you talking babe?" Seulgi asked.

"You know everyone staying over. Our house being a hotel?" Wendy joked.

Seulgi raised a brow "Our house?"

Wendy shrugged "I mean face it, I'm there more then my own apartment. I pretty much live there."

Seulgi smiled "Ain't that the truth. But why not, I have all those extra rooms. Might as well put them to use."

Wendy kissed the back of Seulgi's hand "I know baby."

"Now let's get home and relax. It's going to be a busy week to get everything set up." Seulgi said.