Chapter 22

Wendy woke up the next morning and noticed that Seulgi had to be up in 35 minutes for sound check. Wendy was about to wake her up when she got an idea. She slowly got out of her bed and grabbed her phone walking away, she dialed to exact number she had in mind.

"Hello?" The voice answered.

"How quick can you make it to our room?" Wendy asked.

"Two minutes. Why?" The voice asked.

"Just get here and you'll see." Wendy said and hung up.

Exactly two minutes later there was a light knock at the door.

"Come in." Wendy smirked.

"Alright titan what's up?" Halsey asked.

"How do you feel about giving the little one a special wake up call?" Wendy said still smirking.

"Let's do it." Halsey laughed.

The two proceeded to fill the tub with ice and water. Once the water was ice cold, they quietly walked over to Seulgi.

"Alright Halsey, you record and I'll carry her." Wendy said.

Once Halsey started recording Wendy gently scooped Seulgi up in her arms. Seulgi instinctually put her arms around Wendy's neck and pressed her face into her neck.

"Awwww that's so adorable." Halsey whispered as she followed Wendy.

Wendy winked at her before walking into the bathroom and hovering over the tub. Wendy turned towards the camera.

"This is for all those pranks you pulled back in college." Wendy blew a kiss into the camera, then she slowly dropped Seulgi into the tub.

"AHHHH! That's cold!" Seulgi shouted as she jolted awake. Seulgi was confused till she heard the sounds of laughter. Snapping her head to her right she saw Wendy and Halsey bent over laughing with a phone recording.

"Are you two serious!?" Seulgi yelled as she glared at them.

"Oh my god. Best idea ever." Wendy said trying to catch her breath.

"This was you?" Seulgi said as she got out of the tub.

"Maybe." Wendy shrugged.

Seulgi nodded slowly before she started to shiver and pout "Wan, I'm cold. Towel please?"

"Sure Bear." Wendy chuckled and walked over with a towel.

Once Seulgi wrapped the towel around her self "Can I get a hug for warmth?" Seulgi said still pouting.

Wendy smiled and opened her arms. Once Wendy wrapped her up in a hug, Seulgi turned to Halsey who was still recording and smirked before mouthing "Watch." After receiving a nod Seulgi wrapped her arms around Wendy and slowly took one step back and twisted them around.

"This was mean Wannie." Seulgi said looking up at Wendy.

"I had to get you back for all the pranks you pulled back in college." Wendy smiled.

"I get it." Seulgi then smirked "Guess payback is a bitch." Seulgi winked and pushed Wendy off her causing the taller girl to stumble backwards and fall into the tub.

"Shit that's cold!" Wendy shouted.

Seulgi laughed and turned to high five Halsey before walking out saying "Now get ready dumbass!" She said over her shoulder.

Halsey stopped recording and looked at Wendy "She got you."

Wendy glared at her "Don't you have sound check to get ready for?"