Chapter 7

1 month later

After Demi and Seulgi's songs released, Seulgi had three songs on the top 10 charts. The song she had with Justin was still in the top 10. Her popularity was at an all time high getting asked to do appearances and shows non stop. Of course Seulgi would decline a bunch of those only accepting certain request, with certain conditions that she stated. A week after the Demi collaboration dropped she was checking her email when a certain request caught her eye. It was an invite to preform at Outside Lands Music Festival in San Fran. Seeing this she immediately let a fist pump and a "Oh fuck yes!" She called Yeri up right away and told her about.

After a 30 minute conversation she happily contacted the people from the festival and told them she was in. The lineup that year was insane, consisting of The Weekend, Childish Gambino, Halsey, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Blink-182, Skrillex and Ellie Goulding and that was just the main card. It was going to be a crazy three days. Everyone was ecstatic to be tagging along to witness Seulgi's first major performance. She was given a performance on the first day right before The Weekend who was that nights closer.

She was currently working in her office non stop to get the perfect set list for the festival. "Earth to to our little star unnie!" Yeri had shouted getting tired of receiving no answer after 5 minutes. Seulgi tried to shake the shock off as she looked up to Yeri "Jesus Yeri, what's up?" Yeri chuckled at her reaction and then studied her. Yeri noticed how tired she actually looked, you can tell that she hasn't been sleeping much. Most likely from trying set up the set list and probably coming up with ideas for her set.

"I just wanted to make sure you're alright? If you wanted to do the show." Yeri asked concerned. She always conceded when it came to her "no jam bro" no matter what or who was there.

"Of course I want to do it Kim. This is my dream may I remind you. I'm just a bit tired you know. Besides I promised I'd attend and preform. I promised all you guys that'll I'll bring you along to enjoy new places. And you know how much promises mean to me." Seulgi reassured Yeri.

Yeri nodded knowing just how serious Seulgi took promises. If Seulgi makes you a promise, then she'd do everything in her power and will to follow up on said promise. No matter how big or small.

"Alright I know unnie. Just wanted to check in." Yeri said raising her hands. Stopping at the door "Oh and Seul unnie? Get some dam rest please. I don't want fame and appearances to drain you."

Seulgi was feeling exhausted but it was for a good reason right? another thing she was in the middle of was, Halsey's new album. Halsey and her had begun talking about the album, Halsey had let her know it was a concept album. She wanted it to connect to her previous album that was Badlands. An album Seulgi was in love with since it came out, an album that two years later she still has on repeat. This new album was going to actually be inspired by Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, and idea Seulgi thought was dope. This festival was going to help the two get together and work more on it.

"Kkangseul, phone call. Connect or decline?" Nayeon asked while eating her Krispy Kreme doughnut. Seulgi nodded letting her know to connect.

"Hello, Seulgi Kang speaking." Seulgi said in her professional voice. One thing about Seulgi is that she is always professional when it came to phone calls or video chats.

"Seulgi? Hello, it's Jimmy Fallon and I was wondering if you wanted to come on the show tomorrow?" Jimmy Fallon said happily. Seulgi meanwhile was absolutely stunned, she has always been a huge fan of Jimmy's.

"Seriously? Me? YES, of course I'd absolutely love to." Seulgi said partially freaking out, not that she'd ever admit it. This was going to be her first major TV appearance since blowing up.