Chapter 15

Reunion
Once Seulgi, Wendy, and Yeri left the backstage area they walked over to red Jeep that had brought them to the festival. Everyone was meeting up a club not to far away called Bay Bar. Jeongyeon had arranged a section just for them where they would be isolated from the rest of the club. Everyone that was at the club already was hoping that Seulgi wouldn't loose it, Jeongyeon and Nayeon were a bit distant from Irene considering everything that went down. Only Joy and Lisa were friendly to Irene, Joy of course being Chloe's best friend and Lisa was just being Lisa. Upon arriving Seulgi decided to take off the sweater she performed in, wrapping it around her waist and stayed with the cropped tank top that showed off her abs.

"We still got to get that tattoo before we leave Seulgi." Joy winked.

"Let's go tomorrow Wan." Seulgi smiled.

"Really?" After receiving a nod "Awesome! This is going to be exciting." Wendy squealed as she hooked her arm with Seulgi. Seulgi leaned into Wendy as they walked into the club.

The three were lead into the VIP section and the no one was there which Seulgi found odd. Right when she was going to ask everyone jumped out and yelled "Surprise" Seulgi was genuinely surprised to see so many familiar faces, obviously their SMU friends were there but so were BTS. She scanned the room and was impressed that her team had put this together. She went around giving everyone hugs and thanking them till a particular girl stepped forward. Seulgi immediately froze as did everyone else.

"Ok what the fuck is going on? Someone better explain what's happening?" Seulgi said cold and angrily as she looked around the room. Everyone was worried when they heard that tone and saw the look on her face, they knew that tone and it never was pretty. Wendy was in shock; she couldn't believe that Irene was there either.

"Seulgi we all wanted to see you, it wouldn't have been the same without Irene you know." Joy said slowly approaching Seulgi.

Seulgi put her finger up stopping Joy "Was it you?" She asked slowly, still glaring angrily.

"Yes it was me. I just wanted all of us together." Joy said worriedly.

In that moment Seulgi snapped and If looks could kill everyone in that room would be six feet deep.

"Really? Are you shitting me right now! You? Of all people invite her? After everything. After everything that went down over the past two and half years Sooyoung, you invite her and don't tell me! Let me guess her VIP passes are under my name?" Receiving a nod Seulgi continued "Oh my God Joy! After all we've been through you go and pull this shit!? I know she's your best friend but still, what the fuck!" Seulgi was fuming and ready to punch a whole through every wall she saw.

Hearing this Irene stepped up and was about to speak when Seulgi turned to her with the iciest tone and a glare full of nothing but hatred "No! Don't speak to me. You've made it clear that you don't want to speak to me. I don't wanna hear a fucking word come from you. After two years of no contact and no nothing now you wanna talk? That's cute. After breaking every promise ever, you wanna try to talk now? Not a chance."

Seulgi give Joy one last glare but Joy can see the heartbreak behind those eyes. She could see that she really fucked up. Seulgi stormed off and headed outside.

"The fuck were you thinking Joy!" Wendy screamed as she stepped forward "Did you really think Seulgi would just welcome her back with open arms after all the shit she put her through!" Wendy said as she pointed towards Irene "How can you not tell her about this!? What were you thinking huh were you trying to play matchmaker?" After receiving silence and a guilty look from Joy, Wendy Knew "Un-fucking-believable Park. You know she really looks up to you, as a sister that she's constantly trying to impress. She really trusts you and love you, you know that's not an easy thing for her to do. Especially after your best friend dam near ruined her." Wendy said as she turned around. She stopped and looked towards Irene "You just couldn't stay away could you? What did the guilt become to much? Realize how stupid you were? Good, serves you right. Just one thing Bae." Wendy trailed off as he got up in Irene's face "Stay away from her. You've done enough." Wendy backed away and ran off towards Irene.