Chapter 30

The next day saw Seulgi waking up grabbing her phone and dialing up Aubrey.

"Hey Bec what's up?" Bree answered.

"I want to talk to Irene face to face." Seulgi said bluntly.

"What why?" Joy asked a bit confused, so far anything with Irene involved usually spelt disaster.

"Joy, the shit she pulled at Wendy's was the last straw. This needs to be squashed and settled once and for all. Time for me and her to sit down and air everything out." Seulgi said.

Joy sighed "Well I do agree with you but what if things don't go as planned?"

"I'm not letting her leave till we come to some type of agreement no matter how long it takes." Seulgi said "You can be there along with Yeri if you want just in case."

"Fine I'll talk to them. You talk to Wendy; we don't want a repeat of last time." Joy replied before hanging up.

Seulgi locked her phone and headed up stairs to her room. She walked into a pouting Wendy.

"What's with the pout?" Seulgi asked walking towards her girlfriend.

"I woke up alone. I don't like waking up alone." Wendy answered.

Seulgi smiled and pulled Wendy towards her kissing her "I'm sorry baby girl, I was talking to Joy."

"What about?" Wendy asked.

"I told her that I wanted to talk to Irene." Seulgi felt Wendy tense up.

Wendy backed away and stared at Seulgi "Excuse me? What happened to not wanting to see her anytime soon?"

Seulgi sighed and tightened her hold on Wendy "Wan if I don't talk to her face to face then we'll never get past all this. It's been two and a half years, it's time to squash all this. Especially with us dating now."

Wendy internally sighed because she knew Seulgi was right. They just needed to get past this drama so they can finally be happy once and for all. She just didn't want Irene anywhere near Seulgi, she didn't trust Irene after everything.

"Fine but I want to be there. I don't trust her." Irene said sternly with no room for arguing.

"Fine, Joy and Yeri are most likely going to be there just in case." Seulgi said.

The two of them headed down stairs to eat something and wait for Joy to call Seulgi back.

Joy and Yeri's house
Joy got off the phone with Seulgi and made her way to Yeri.

"Hey babe." Joy said.

"What's up love?" Yeri asked.

"I just got off the phone with Seulgi and she wants to talk to Irene." Joy answered.

Yeri groaned "I was hoping she wouldn't want this."

"Yeah well she wants to do it and by the sound of her tone she wants it done quickly. She said we could be there just in case." Joy said.

Yeri sat up "Oh I'm definitely there. Now time to talk to your best friend."

The two made their way to where Irene was in the kitchen.

"Hey Unnie can we talk?" Joy asked.

Irene turned around, she had a black eye from Wendy's punch. It was nothing you couldn't cover up with a bit of make up.

"Yeah." Irene answered.

"I got off the phone with Seul and she wants to talk to you face to face." Joy said.