Chapter 14

Lisa had arrived a little past 11am blaming the traffic, which was understandable. She had rushed towards Joy and in typical Lisa fashion, started rushing out apologies. Aubrey just laughed and waved her off. After the the two caught up a bit they headed back to the hotel to wait for the rest of the team to arrive.

They were currently waiting in Joy and Yeri's room which was across the hall from Seulgi and Wendy's.

Joy heard the sound of footsteps and someone's unmissable laugh. Once she heard the door close she called Lisa over and the two slowly walked over to Seulgi's suite. When they quietly entered they heard Jeongyeon talking to Lisa about the stage set up.

"Hold on so I get a bigger stage? Awesome I'll be able to move around now." Seulgi smiled.

Once they heard the door close everyone turned to look at the door.

"Seulgi! OMG!" Lisa shouted as she ran towards Seulgi and crashed into her.

"Oh ok. Help! Tiny person being mobbed here!" Seulgi shouted.

Everyone just laughed at the scene in front of them. Seulgi eventually returned the embrace, she really did miss Lisa like crazy. She always considered the clumsy innocent younger girl like her baby sister.

"It's so nice to see you Seulgi Unnie. God I've missed you." Lisa said as she let go of Seulgi.

"Are you staying till after the festival?" Seulgi asked.

"Of course that's why I'm here!" Lisa smiled and brought Seulgi in for another hug.

Nayeon was getting Seulgi's equipment ready with Jennie while Jeongyeon and Joy were making last minute adjustments, Wendy and Lisa were currently with Seulgi picking out her clothes. Seulgi went with some blue ripped jeans, a black cropped tank top, topped with a 49ers cropped sweatshirt with a pair of Jordan bread 1s that were a gift from Halsey. As she was walking Wendy stooped her and gave her a red bandanna "You can't go to a festival with out a bandanna or head band." She smiled.

At that moment Yeri walked in "Alright here's the set up; Seufli, Wendy, Jeongyeon and I in one car and the rest of you ride out in the other car and wait for us in the VIP area. Go have fun and enjoy the food and drinks, we'll join you guys once Seulgi is all set up. Once Seulgi finishes her set she'll join us. Sound good?" Yeri asked. Once everyone agreed Joy, Nayeon and Lisa all headed out to meet up with Irene at the VIP area.

Golden Gate Park
Music was blasting and people were dancing enjoying there selves already. Right before entering the area where the stage was at there was a spot for artists to walk by in order to greet their fans and give interviews as per agreement. Irene and her friends did arrive on time and found the man Joy said had the passes. They were in line waiting to enter the VIP area when all of a sudden everyone started screaming and shouting. Irene was getting more and more nervous when it was inevitably Seulgi

Fans went wild and started screaming Halsey's name. Halsey stopped and greeted some fans, even posing for some photos and sign autographs before heading off towards the backstage area. Seeing Halsey meant Seulgi wasn't to far behind considering how close the two had gotten and the fact Halsey went on before Seulgi.

Taeyeon'z was the one that noticed Seulgi's vehicle arrive, an all red Jeep. "Guys look! It's Seulgi!" Taeyeon said happily.

Seulgi stepped off the car and was instantly greeted by non stop flashes and people screaming her name. Seulgi smiles at every single camera and waved at every single one as well. Irene looked on and thought to herself 'wow look at her, she used to hate pictures and now she doesn't miss a beat.' Seulgi walked over to the fans to sign autographs and taken photos, even hugging a couple of them.