Chapter 8

Seulgi was backstage in the dressing waiting for her cue to come out. She was sweating bullets and pacing back and forth. When she told her team team she agreed to Fallon everyone was shocked. Everyone had been bugging her to do interviews for the longest, but she never budged. She always said it just wasn't her thing. This time is different, she wanted everyone to know who she really is. She got pulled out of her mind by a knock.

"Miss Kang, the stylist team is here for you. Can we come in?" Seulgi nodded and let them in, all 5 of them. Seulgi didn't know why there was 5 of them but she'll find out soon.

"Whoa hold up does it really take 5 people to fix me up? Do I look that bad?" Seulgi asked.

"No miss Kang, the two in white are new and we're just showing them the ropes. You'll have three people, one on hair, one on makeup and the other helping with accessories and wardrobe." The older man smiled.

"Sorry. But you see, I'm not really used to being styled you know. I usually just have my other best friend Joy do everything." Seulgichuckled.

"I understand miss Kang. Just relax and we'll handle everything." He smiled.

A knock was heard over the door despite the noise surrounding Seulgi as she was being styled for her most awaited interview.

"Hey Seul unnie, can I enter?" Yeri asked behind the door, not minding calling her 'Unnie' In front of anyone else in the room.

"Sure Yeri, not like I can stop you." She laughed.

Yeri entered the room and was left in awe of what she was seeing. Her best friend had been transformed into a mini Sooyoung. She had on a dark red dress that hugged her in all the right places and ways, hair curled up and cascading over her shoulders.

Her makeup was incredible, not to heave not to light. And instead of wearing her usual vans or Nikes, she was wearing some black heels. All in all, she looked flawless.

"Umm Yeri your drooling there." Seulgi laughed at her managers reaction.

"Dam Unnie, give me the word and I'll leave Park. I'll be all yours." Yeri said eyeing her up and down. Then walked over to hug her.

"Ha-ha hilarious Yeri. Like you'd ever leave Park. Your to scared of her. Your insanely whipped." Seulgi laughed as they hugged. Yeri couldn't argue, she was whipped majorly for Joy

"So you good? You go on after this break." Yeri said holding her arms to calm her.

"Yeah yeah, just an interview right. No need to panic." Seulgi said shaking her hands.

"Seul Unnie you'll be fine. It's Fallon, you know he's a fool. But if I sense your uncomfortable I'll do something." Yeri reassured.

Seulgi was led to an area where she could wait for her name to be called. While waiting she can feel herself grow more and more nervous. She took a deep breath and steadied her nerves. Jimmy was already on stage waiting for the break to end. Seulgi was going on last meaning she actually had the longest segment.

When the break ended Jimmy decided to play one of her mixes to hype up the crowd. Now the crowd was full on cheering her name continuously. Jimmy was laughing while trying calm everyone.

"Alright alright you crazies, I promise you the little producer will show. As long as we don't scare her away so let's contain ourselves." Jimmy smiled at the crowd.

"Alright now it's the moment you've been waiting for, I know have. Here tonight we have the hottest thing going in music, in a short time she has already shot up the charts with mixes, producing and now song writing. Ladies and gentlemen it is an honor to be able to be the first person to interview live. So can we please give her a proper introduction." At this moment Sorry Not Sorry started blasting through the speakers "Seulgi Kang everyone!"