Chapter 26

Seulgi and Halsey had spent the whole day Sunday together talking music, label stuff and mainly about the Wendy and Irene situation. Wendy was busy with her masters and some potential modeling gigs that she was considering. Joy along with Yeri were currently going over the remodeling numbers and time frame. While the rest of the team was dealing with the response over Seulgi's new singles. Meanwhile Irene was packing for her flight from California to NY and was feeling nervous due to the last time they were all together. Irene still wasn't over her feelings for Seulgi despite Wendy telling her about Seulgi and Wendy. In fact, seeing Seulgi and Wendy that way was making her incredibly jealous and a bit annoyed.

So here we are Monday morning with Joy getting ready to head out to the airport to pickup Irene and bring her to her and Yeri's house. Seulgi was busy today with Yeri going over what she wanted the studio to look like and what she wanted it to have. Joy had a whole best friend day planned out and was hoping this trip would go smoothly. She arrived at the airport thirty minutes later and headed inside to wait for her best friend. Forty-five minutes later she spotted Irene and the two embraced each other in a tight hug and headed towards the car.

"Excited?" Joy asked.

"Honestly I'm nervous." Irene answered back.

"Look I talked to Seulgi and she said that she'll they to get along as long as you don't try anything." Joy said the last part sternly. She really didn't want Irene going all jealous and doing something stupid.

"I'll try Joy. You know I'm still not over her and seeing them together is hard." Irene sighed.

"Unnie I really don't want any drama this time ok? So please just think before you do anything." Joy said.

The rest of the drive to Joy's and Yeri's was spent with the two talking about what to do and what locations to visit. After about thirty-five minutes they arrived at the house and Joy showed Irene the guest room.

"Where's Yeri?" Irene asked as she put her bags on the bed.

"With Seulgi going over some stuff about her label." Joy answered helping Irene unpack.

"She got a late?" Irene asked.

"Oh um yeah she just bought a building and their going over the remodeling." Joy replied.

"That's great for her, does she have anyone signed yet?" Irene asked.

"So far two people. Halsey and Lisa." Joy said.

"That's huge. I'm proud of her, she's really living her dream." Irene smiled sadly.

"Yeah so between that and Halsey being here, she's going to be extremely busy." Joy commented.

"Oh what about Wendy?" Irene asked curiously.

"Well she just passed everything she needed for her masters, so she's in the middle of the whole receiving and graduating process. Not to mention some modeling stuff she has to go over." Joy answered.

Irene nodded and continued to unpack. 'Of course Wendy finished her master's early, on top of being this world popular model' Irene thought. "Good for her." Irene said.

Meanwhile Seulgi was in her office with Yeri. "Jess all this looks great. Just make sure each recording room is completely sound proof, I don't want one room disturbing another." They had agreed on having four different recording booths, two rooms that'll be used to record different instruments, a nice sized reception area and two break rooms. The interior would be painted in darker colors to go with the nightmare name and theme. Seulgi wanted this studio be unique but really accessible with the all the newest equipment and gear.