Chapter 33

Today was the day of the final Beats show meaning that Seulgi, Halsey and Lisa had to be at Madison Square Garden early in the morning for sound check. They had to figure out in what order they wanted to everything and how they wanted the production to go down. Sound check was at 9 in the morning and it was currently 7:30 in the morning. Seulgi got up with a groan before nudging Wendy.

"Baby, get up or I'm leaving without you." Seulgi said getting out of bed.

Wendy groaned "Alright babe." Wendy sat up and stretched rubbing her eyes.

Seulgi and Wendy headed over to the bathroom to do their typical morning routine. Once they were all done freshening up they headed to their closet to get ready.

"Do you guys have any idea of how the set list is going to go?" Wendy asked.

Seulgi shook her head "Nah, we know what songs to preform just not the order." Seulgi answered.

Wendy nodded and took off her sleeping clothes. Seulgi grabbed a burgundy sports bra and put it on under a black cropped hoodie to go with some black sweatpants and her burgundy vans. Wendy meanwhile put on a white tank top and grey sweatpants with her white converse.

After they got dressed Seulgi's grabbed her burgundy Atlanta Braves hat and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Wendy was already making some toast and eggs when Seulgi got there.

"Where's the other two at?" Seufli asked.

Wendy shrugged "Getting ready maybe."

"I got this." Seulgi said with a chuckle.

Wendy looked at Seulgi with a questioning look. Seulgi went over to the hallway closet next to the kitchen and pulled out a megaphone.

"This should get them down here." Seulgi joked as she turned it on.

Wendy laughed "Do your worst."

Seulgi pressed the on button that turned on the siren sound effect before speaking into it "Attention Idiots staying here, come eat before we leave you two. Attention idiots come down." Seulgi said before turning it off and grabbing the plate Wendy handed to her.

The two heard footsteps descending the stairs followed by grumbling.

"Look who decided to join us." Wendy joked.

"Was that really necessary?" Lisa whined as she sat down.

"Seriously, a simple shout would've done the job." Halsey said as she sat down.

Wendy passed the two a plate and Seulgi gave a shrug "It got the job done."

The four of them quickly ate before heading out towards Wendy's Range Rover.

Madison Square Garden

Once they arrived they were ushered to the backstage area by one of the event coordinators.

"Since you are the closing act you'll have a max of an hour and half to get everything settled before we have to finish the stage set up." The coordinator said.

"Alright thank you." Seulgi answered.

"Alright so how do you all want to do this?" Seulgi asked.

"What if we do the same as London?" Halsey asked.

"Us just alternating?" Seulgi asked back.

"Yeah, we can do like a battle style performance. I sing a song then you counter back with one of yours." Halsey said.

Seulgi took a second to consider "I like it, that could work. Then we can finish it up with Strangers since it's a collab." Seulgi said.

Halsey smiled "Perfect."