Chapter 4

"Seulgi unnie! Your song is coming on after the commercial. Tune in." Yeri said sprinting to where Seulgi was at. Yeri and the rest of the team we're preparing the celebration dinner they had set up in honor of the song releasing.

"I've been tuned in you dork. Come in here and join me. All of you!" Seulgi sat in her theater room that she rarely used due to her dislike of movies. The thing about Seulgi's new place is that it had so many different rooms. For example she had a game room, a music room filled with different instruments, a home studio just for recording, a gym and of course the theater room. Once her team sat down to join her Yeri called up Joy.

"Hey babe, the song is going to be playing here at 2 so you'll hear it at 11 okay?"

"Yes Yerim, I know the time difference you don't have to point that out. And besides I've been tuned in. Irene and I are waiting."

"Hold up what? Joy-"

"Yeri, Irene and I are going to listen to the song. There's no point in hiding it, she's going to hear it eventually. You forget she was also special to Seulgi and she wanted to hear her debut. We can't take that away." Joy insisted and being as persistent as she is, Yeri dropped it. Yeri promised Joy that she wouldn't tell Seulgi that part.

Yeri knew that Irene was going to hurt after listening in but there was nothing to do. Wendy who was next to her, leaned over towards her. "Everything ok?" She whispered.

"Yeah Sooyoung said Irene wanted to hear, so they're both tuned in." Yeri whispered back.

Wendy looked shocked "Shit, she's going to be in for a surprise."

They both just nodded and walked towards Seulgi. It was no secret that Wendy and Yeri still harbored some anger towards the older girl after everything she's done. Out of everyone these two were the most happy that Seulgi was finally moving on with her life.

"Alright world! Are you ready for the newest hit?"The radio host exclaimed.

"Holy shoot! Oh my God!" Seulgi was suddenly feeling very nervous. The time was finally here, turning up the volume to the maximum she awaited. Wendy sat next to her placing her hand on Seulgi's lower back in an attempt to calm her.

"This will be the first ever collaboration between Music Producer/Song writer as of this moment Seulgi Kang and the one and only Justin Bieber. This marks Kang's first song writing project, America. This is going to be amazing! Kang and Bieber in one album, world this is what we've been waiting for! And now you're going to hear it here first on Hits 100!"

"This intro is longer then fruit loop I just had" Nayeon commented.

"SHUT UP!" Everyone shouted at the bunny like girl.

"You're hearing it here for the first time, World. Be ready to receive eargasms! This is Love Yourself by Justin Bieber written and Produced by Seulgi Kang. This is Hits 100, the place where hits live."

Everyone was quiet for the duration of the song just enjoying the moment. As the music boomed through the speakers, everyone was listening closely to the lyrics and melody. As soon as the last beat sounded, everyone ambushed Seulgi and a group hug ensued. The song was flawless and everything was just perfect.

After the song dropped, Seulgi and Justin immediately started trending worldwide. Everyone liked the song including the likes of Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, The Weekend and the other two artist she was scheduled to work with. Everyone was sending there congratulations towards Seulgi and Justin.

Seulgi just sat there smiling at all the messages and posts she was receiving. She knows this is it, that it's time to finally move past all this mess. Time for her to really preform to the best of her abilities. She was so caught up reading social media she didn't realize Wendy had sat next to her.

"I'm really proud of you Seul. You've accomplished so much after everything and no one can take this away form you." Wendy said in a tone full of love and admiration.

Smiling and resting her head on Wendy's shoulder "Thanks Wannie, I really appreciate that. I'm just happy I've put all this in the past now and can focus on the future." Wendy smiled and rested her head on top of Seulgi's "Thank you Wannie, for everything. You know always being there for me and sticking by my side despite my moods. You never turned your back on me and without you I don't what I would of done. Thank you for being my rock."

Wendy held Seulgi's hand and gave it a squeeze "Your welcome Seul, I wouldn't trade your friendship and love for anything. I'd never leave your side no matter what mood your in or how bitchy you get. Godzilla and Smurfette for life dude." Seulgi and Wendy both laughed at the nicknames they've given each other back in freshmen year.

California
"You're hearing it here for the first time, World. Be ready to receive eargasms! This is Love Yourself by Justin Bieber written and Produced by Seulgi Kang. This is Hits 100, the place where hits live."

"Here it is Sooyoungie!" Irene was excited to hear what Seulgi had created. Joy on the other hand was a bit nervous knowing how Seulgi has been feeling. The two were quiet through out the song and were listening intently.

The message the words were sending were clear as day. They both knew who the inspiration behind this song, what Seulgi was channeling. Neither said a word till the song was completely finished.

"Alright that song was really good. Seulgi really did go in. Sorry you had to hear that Rene." Joy said holding Irene's hand.

"No it's alright Joy, it's clear she's moved on and is trying to get me out of her head. I messed up I know, I know I really hurt her it's no surprise." Irene said trying to hide the pain she felt, but Joy knew her best friend was hurting deeply on the inside. But Joy played along.

"The melody is catchy you gotta admit." Joy said trying to lighten the mood. Irene chuckled but the thought of Seulgi actually replacing her hurt. But she knew it was all her doing and she had to live with it.

Both girls were interrupted when Irene's front door opened and Bogum walked in. Even though Bogum was good for Irene, a tiny bit of Joy still had hope for Seulgi and Irene getting back together.

"Did you guys here Seulgi's new song? It was fantastic!" Bogum said walking up to the two girls.

"You're a fan of Seulgi? Really babe." Irene said surprised.

"Yeah of course. She's hot and talented." Bogum said like it was the most obvious thing.

"Yeah she is." Seulgi accidentally let slip.

Hearing this and deciding to save her friend Joy jumped in "Well maybe the next time the group get together, she'll play and you can come see."

"Wait really? How can you set that up?" Bogum asked with wide eyes.

"Babe, Joy is Seulgi's lawyer and we all went to college together." Irene only let that information out, deciding to keep everything to herself.

"Oh shit awesome! Please let us know if you can set that up Joy." Bogum said smiling and excited. Joy just smiled back and stood up "Going somewhere Joy" Irene asked "Gotta make two phone calls, one to an annoying client and the other to her annoying manager." Joy said with a smile.

Dialing up Seulgi's number "Sooyoungie! What did you think? Please tell me you tuned in."Seulgi said excitedly

Smiling and rolling her eyes "Of course I tuned in Seul, I promised I wouldn't miss it. It was truly amazing, I loved it. Congrats."

"I know you promised Joy I just really wanted you to hear it." Sighing "Thanks Joy honestly thank you for everything you've done for me." Seulgi said slowly.

"You're welcome Seul but no need to thank me. You did this ok, we were just there to keep you out of trouble." Joy smiled "I'm glad your finally ready to move past all this."

"Yeah it's for the best, I gotta focus on me and my happiness. And it's clear that it doesn't involve her, I got all I need around me. The best team anyone can ask for." Seulgi said grinning.

"Of course Seul. And we're not going anywhere. Listen I gotta call that manger of yours to check in alright."

"Yeah of course Joy. And that manger just happens to be your girlfriend. Surprisingly."

"Watch it. Bye." With that Joy ended the call to call up Yeri.