Chapter 21

After the session with Halsey and there post on Instagram blew up, Seulgi got to work on the beats for Wendy's songs. One song could be interpreted as a break up or a love song, depending on your view of things. The other was about the moment you realize your falling for somebody, which was something that hit home with Seulgi. Seulgi was actually able to relate to both songs, making this process that much better. As she was working on the beats her phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Seulgi picked up without checking the i.d.

"I got news for my favorite producer!" Halsey said happily.

"Oh yeah? Hit me." Seulgi chuckled.

"We're releasing two songs tomorrow! We have to pick which ones." Halsey happily said.

"Ghost, it's your album. It's your choice honestly." Seulgi said.

"But this album wouldn't be possible without you. So I want you to have a say." Halsey said.

"About this, you pick one and I'll pick one?" Seulgi asked.

"Deal. I really want to do Now or Never." Halsey answered.

"Great choice. I pick Bad at Love." Seulgi said back.

"Excellent pick. So that leaves Alone. We'll just drop that in the future." Halsey said.

"Perfect. See you tomorrow." Seulgi said and ended the call.

She went back to work on the beats as Wendy was in bed sleeping. Looking over at Wendy, Seulgi went back to her earlier thoughts. Something about the girl always made Seulgi feel secured and loved. Seulgi owed Wendy a lot for helping her get to this point, if it wasn't for Stacie then Beca would of probably gave up on music. Wendy was the one to pick her up when she was broken, and help her realize she was worth it. That it was Irene's lost and she did nothing wrong to cause the breakup. Wendy made Seulgi's last year of college one of the best ones she had, she helped Seulgi put out her demos which got her noticed by producers.

Even when Wendy's modeling career took off, she always made time for Seulgi. She could of been off at parties and fashion shows but instead chose to be with Seulgi. There twice a week best friend dates that Wendy always made sure happened that sometimes felt like actual dates, hell they were even more enjoyable then the dates with Irene. Seulgi who was still staring at Wendy sleeping was smiling at how peaceful she looked.

All the protectiveness they have for each other and all the love they have. 'Maybe I like her as more then friends?' Seulgi thought.

Shaking her head and deciding that she should probably talk to someone about this, she went back to working on the beats. She finished about an hour later and saved everything. Changing into a pair of white sweat shorts and a red sports bra, she hoped in bed next to Wendy. Wendy instantly rolled over and pulled Seulgi towards her as if she was waiting for her. Seulgi smiled and wrapped an arm over Wendy's waist and nuzzling her head in the crook of Wendy's neck.

The two woke up the next morning in the same exact position. Wendy woke up first and smiled at the girl in her arms. Ever since that conversation with Joy, Wendy couldn't help but think about Seulgi. Wendy really did want to let Seulgi figure things out on her own. She didn't want to complicate anything and distract her from her music. But at the same time she just wanted Seulgi to be hers.

At that moment Seulgi started to stir "Stop it you creep." Seulgi mumbled and pressed her face against Wendy's neck more.

"I'm no creep." Wendy said in a fake hurt voice.

"Oh no? What do you call staring at someone while they sleep?" Seulgi said pulling back and starting a Wendy.

"Well you're not someone. Your my best friend, so you could call it admiring." Wendy beamed.