Chapter 11

After there best friends date, Seulgi woke up this morning to 4 text messages all from Joy. Reading each one she rolled her eyes, it was Joy once again reminding her about the meeting today for the Beats tour. After sending a quick "I know Joy" she went down to the kitchen for a quick bite. After she ate she headed to shower. Once stepping out and walking into her room, she let out a scream and clutched her chest.

"Jesus Wendy! Your going to give me a heart attack one of these days. I will haunt your butt." Seulgi said regaining her breath.

Laughing "Oh stop being so dramatic Seul. And you better haunt me, even after your gone I'll still need my Seulgi fix." Wendy said.

"Your ridiculous. Anyway not that I'm not happy to see you and all but what are you doing here?" Seulgi asked going to her closet.

"Well I know you got that meeting tonight and I figured you needed to go and buy something nice to wear. Which happens to be my area of expertise." Wendy said smiling.

With a loud groan "Wan I don't need to buy anything. I was planning on wearing my normal attire." Seulgi really didn't want to go dress shopping. She despised shopping to begin with.

"Nope not happening Seul. I'm going to make sure you look extra fine tonight." Wendy said walking towards the closet.

"Did Sooyoung put you up to this?" Asked Seulgi.

"What no! I just want to go shopping with my best friend." Wendy said pouting.

"Ughhh fine. Just please stop pouting." Seulgi said grabbing a black Mac Miller most dope tank top and a pair of black and yellow Jordan 1s to pair with the camo shorts she had on.

"Yay!" Wendy squealed "And besides it was Jeongyeon who said you needed to clean up." Wendy shrugged.

"Clean up? What's that suppose to mean?" Seulgi asked.

"I don't know Seul. But she is your publicist." Wendy said as they walked down the stairs.

Seulgi shook her head as she adjusted her beanie and sunglasses. They walked out the door and headed towards Wendy's Range Rover. The one thing Seulgi hated about going out was how she always had to cover up to better blend in. The car ride was filled with the two singing along and laughing. Once they reached the shopping plaza they thought would be best Seulgi stopped Wendy as they got out the car.

"Hey Wan." Seulgi said.

"Yeah Seul." Wendy said looking at her friend.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come with to this meeting?" Seulgi asked.

"Really? Of course I would." Wendy said hugging Seulgi.

"Alright legs no need to suffocate me with your tits." Seulgi said laughing.

"Oh you love the goodies and you know it." Wendy said groping her self.

"I mean they are comfortable." Seulgi smirked.

The two laughed as they walked into the store. They both were browsing when all of a sudden Jeongyeon FaceTimed Seulgi.

"What's up Jeong?" Seulgi asked.

"Seulgi why the hell is a video of you trending where you're only wearing your bra and underwear?" Jeongyeon asked not amused.

Both girls laughed at this "Oh yeah Jeong that was apart of Seulgi losing to me in strip pool yesterday." Wendy answered.

"And just why did you feel the need to post it?" Jeongyeon asked raising a brow.

"Oh come on CR you got to admit it was pretty funny. Plus, it's extra publicity." Seulgi said.