Chapter 32

Today was the day that Lisa's two singles were being released and Lisa has been nervously pacing for the past few minutes.

"Lis is you keep pacing like that I'm going to strap you in straitjacket and tie you to a chair." Seulgi said.

Lisa stopped in her tracks and turned to face her "I'm sorry Seulgi I'm just so nervous. What if people don't like it or if something goes wrong during the broadcast." Lisa said shaking her hands.

Seulgi chuckled and got up from her seat. She stood in front of the taller girl and put her hands on both sides of her face "Listen Lis, people are going to love these songs ok. Jeongyeon has been posting about it and people can't wait to hear them. Nothing is going to go wrong, the listeners are going to love you just like everyone else who has met you. You are talented and in a few minutes the world will see that talent and love it. So please stop pacing and sit down like the rest of us."

Lisa slowly nodded "Ok. I can do that."

Seulgi nodded and dropped her hands "Good now I'm going to turn on the broadcast and you are going to sit down and live in the moment. Trust me it's the best thing to do. You're surrounded by people who love and support you no matter what, nothing is better than that."

"Thanks unnie." Lisa said softly.

"No problem." Lisa said with a pat to her arm before heading towards the dock to turn up the station.

Lisa headed towards where the whole team plus Halsey were sitting. She plopped down next to where Seulgi was sitting. Once the station was turned on Seulgi took her seat in between Lisa and Wendy. She quickly leaned into Wendy's side with Wendy placing a kiss on top her head.

"Alright people welcome to Hits 100! Today we have two new songs to premiere. These two singles are from a new singer named Lisa Manoban. Produced by non other then the one and only Seulgi Kang!"

Lisa was getting nervous at the mention of her name.

"This first track is called 'Starving' so turn up your sound and enjoy."

As soon as the first guitar rift sounded Lisa started to relax and enjoy what Seulgi and her had created. As the song progressed everyone was just enjoying the music and what they were hearing for the first time. Lisa had a smile on her face and was humming along. Seulgi had turned her attention towards the taller girl and couldn't help the smile that crossed her face at the sight.

"And there you had 'Starving' got to say I'm impressed by it! Definitely a party hit right there. Now next up we have 'Let Me Go' actually featuring Seulgi Lang herself! Now this should be amazing. Here we go!"

This was Lisa and Seulgi's favourite of the two and the one they were most excited to release. So as the song started they looked at one another and smiled. The team had caught onto the message pretty quickly but couldn't help nod along with the catchy beat. Seulgi and Lisa were quietly singing along throughout the duration of the song.

"Wow wow wow that was something else. Kudos to Lisa and Seulgi on making that beautiful song. The words, the message and that beat! Perfect summer song. Make sure to go show love and support to those two talented females!"

Seulgi shut off the radio and turned towards Lisa "See Em everything went smooth just like I said."

Lisa nodded and hugged Seulgi "Thank you so much Seulgi Unnie. I don't know how I'll ever repay you for everything you've done for me since SMU. You're the best big sister I never had." Lisa said with tears in her eyes.

Seulgi returned the embrace "You're welcome Lis and hey you're the best baby sis I never had." Seulgi chuckled and pulled away "You want to repay me? All you have to do is promise me that you won't let fame or any of this get to you. All you have to do is be the same Lisa that we all love. You're one of the most talented, humble and kind hearted people I know and I don't want that to change. So you want to repay me then don't let any of this shit get to you. If you have an issue come to me and I'll help." Seulgi said staring the younger girl in the eyes.

Lisa nodded and wiped away a few tears "I promise I won't let this get to me. I'll always come to you if I have any problems. I won't let you down." Lisa said and hugged Seulgi once more.

"Good. Love you klutz." Seulgi said breaking the embrace.

"Love you too grumpy." Lisa smiled.

Lisa got up "Alright time for a celebratory meal."

Everyone congratulated Lisa before heading towards the kitchen. Once all the plates were served Wendy sat down next to Seulgi on the far end of the dinning table.

"I'm really proud of you baby." Wendy said quietly.

Seulgi swallowed her bite and turned to face Wendy "What for?"

Wendy held Seulgi's hand and kissed her knuckles "The whole thing with Lisa. How you are with her. Helping her achieve her dreams."

Seulgi smiled "It's Lisa, kind of hard not to love that kid. And besides she deserves this with all her talent. I'm just trying to protect her from all the craziness."

"Well you're doing a great job so far. That kid really looks up to you." Wendy replied.

"You don't say." Seulgi chuckled.

Wendy slapped her arm and rolled her eyes "Whatever Kang."

They all enjoyed their meal and talked about the upcoming Beats show. Once they all ate Jeongyeon pulled out her phone.

"And guess what the top two trends are right now." Jeongyeon said out loud.

"Let me guess. Seulgi and Lisa." Yeri answered.

Jeongyeon nodded "Correct. Congrats girls."

Seulgi nudged Lisa "What'd I say? They were going to love you."

Jeongyeon nodded "Yup, everyone is praising the songs and talking about how they have it on repeat."

Lisa beamed "That's amazing! I can't believe they actually enjoyed that much." She exclaimed as she reached for her phone opening up Twitter and scrolling.

Everyone laughed at her excitement.

"Get used to it kid." Halsey said.

"Yeah just wait until we take that stage. You're really going to blow up then." Seulgi joked.