Chapter 16

After about five minutes of being outside and cooling off, Seulgi's text time went off.

"Wan can you get that? Back pocket." Seulgi said quietly enjoying the comfort from being on Wendy's lap.

"Sure thing lazy ass." Wendy laughed. She reached into the back pocket of Seulgi's jeans "It's from Halsey, she said she's here."

Nodding "Tell her to go to the bar next too our area." Seulgi said.

Once Wendy sent the message she nudged Seulgi "Alright my tits have served as your pillow long enough. Up you go."

Once Seulgi got up; Joy, Yeri, Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Seulgi headed back inside. They made there back towards the bar to meet up with Halsey when they were stopped by Joy. Irene not far behind her.

"Seul?" Joy asked slowly.

"Yes?" Seulgi replied. Wendy instantly moved next to Seulgi.

"I just wanted to apologize. I know what I did was wrong on so many levels but I just wanted us all together." Joy said.

Wendy spoke up "You know that's not all you wanted." Wendy narrowed her eyes and glared at Joy.

"What are you talking about Wan?" Seulgi asked curiously.

Wendy looked from Seulgi towards Joy "You tell her or I will." Wendy said low and angrily.

Joy looked towards Seulgi "I thought that maybe hopefully seeing each other again would spark what you guys had before." Joy answered worriedly.

Seulgi was stunned, after everything she thought they get back together? What is this girl on?

"Are you that dense? Do you realize how stupid that sounds Sooyoung? There's no way I'd ever and I mean ever get back with her. She had her chance and she spat on it. She made it very clear she didn't want or need me." Seulgi said in a low voice that was scary to hear.

"I'm sorry Seulgi. I know I betrayed your trust and I know how much that means to you. I just wanted everyone to get along. I know after everything that happened you wouldn't want to see her but a part of me just hopped." Joy said sadly.

"Your dam right Park, you betrayed my trust. Something I don't give easily for this very reason. I confided in you like a baby sister does to her older sister and this is how you repay that trust." Seulgi responded. She was about to walk away when Joy spoke up again.

"Do you hate me now?" Joy asked looking down. Looking miserable.

Sighing and taking a deep breath "No JoyI don't." Hearing this Joy perked up, but Seulgi continued "I can never hate you, you've done so much for me and my career. Plus, you're with Yeri. But for now, I really don't like you right now. Your going to have to give me some time." Seulgi said sadly.

Joy nodded "I understand. Love you Seul-Seul." Joy used the nickname she only used when she wants to mess with Seulgi. Joy was banking on this nickname bringing a smile outta her.

Seulgi hearing the nickname cracked a small smile "Love you to Joy-Joy." Seeing the smile Joy knew not all Hope was lost. She knew Seulgi needed time, a lot of it but she knew they'd be ok eventually. Seulgi walked past Joy and was heading towards the bar when Irene stopped them.

"Seulgi?" Irene asked. But the second she places her arm on Irene to stop them, Wendy shot forward and got in between the two.

"What did I tell you Bae?" Wendy said in the same threatening voice she used earlier.

Irene just wanted to talk to Seulgi. She really didn't want to deal with Wendy, she wasn't Wendy's biggest fan right now.

"Back away Son, this has nothing to do with you. I just want to talk to Seulgi." Irene replied.