Chapter 25

Friday morning came and Seulgi woke up to her phone ringing non stop, groaning she got out of Wendy's hold and reached for it.

"You better have a dam good reason for waking me." Seulgi said agitated.

"Well good morning to you to sunshine." The other voice said giggling.

"For the love of god Ashley. What?" Seulgi said groaned.

"Wow my first name? that's new for you." Halsey laughed "Anyway I was calling to let you I'll be in NY tomorrow."

"And you couldn't just text me this? Or I don't know call at more reasonable hour?" Seulgi asked.

"It's literally 11am over there. It's not not even that early." Halsey chuckled.

"Well for some of us that's early." Seulgi said sitting up.

"Yeah and if I didn't call you then you'd probably would have slept past the release of your songs." Halsey commented.

"Ha Ha, you forget I have a Joy in my life." Seulgi joked as she nudged Wendy "Wake your gigantic butt up."

"How's it going on that front anyway?" Halsey asked her.

Seulgi heard whine and laughed as she walked down her stairs towards the kitchen "It's progressing, I hope. I'm actually happy you're coming over here; I could probably use your help in this situation."

"Anything you need Sluggy." Halsey said.

The two ended the call shortly after that, organizing when to meet up and talking about where Halsey was staying. Once Seulgi made some eggs and toast she left a plate for Wendy and went up to change and head to the office. Everyone had agreed to meet up there to listen live to the release of her songs. She changed into an Atlanta Braves white tank top topped with a blue ripped denim jacket, some blue jeans and red boots. Once she grabbed her keys and glasses she met Wendy by the door.

They arrived at the office 15 minutes later and headed towards Seulgi office where Jeongyeon and Nayeon were at. After 10 minutes passed and everyone was sitting around Seulgi's office, she turned on the radio. It was currently 11:50 meaning the songs would be premiering in 10 minutes.

"Do you know which one they're playing first?" Seulgi asked.

"Yeah, they're doing 'It Ain't Me' first followed by 'Back from the Dead.'" Yeri said.

"Alright cool." Seulgi nodded.

"Nervous?" Wendy asked as she put a hand on Seulgi's arm.

"A little, yeah." Seulgi sighed.

"Hey everything is going to be great and everyone is going to love these songs. Your Kang fucking Kang, everything you put out is amazing and does ridiculously well." Wendy smiled as she rubbed Seulgi's arm.

"Thanks Wan." Seulgi cracked a small smile.

"Welcome back to Hits 100 people, today is a real special day! Right here and right now we will be debuting two new singles from non other then Seulgi Kang!" The host said excitedly.

"Here we go." Seulgi said as she turned it up.

"This marks Seulgi's first time releasing her own originals with her singing! The talent this woman posses. Producer, song writer and now singer. Let's get into it shall we? First up we have 'It Ain't me' Enjoy!" He said as he played the track.

As the song was playing everyone in room was enjoying this moment, something they never thought would happen. It was clear what this song was talking about and the beat was making this song really catchy. When the song finished everyone had a smile on their face. They went to congratulate her but Seulgi put a hand up.