Chapter 12

Ding... Ding... Ding... Ding.

"Yo!! Silence your phone or I'll shove it down someone's throat." Nayeon said loudly pointing at Seulgi's phone.

"Seriously tell Halsey you'll see her soon enough to work on the album." Jennie said laughing. Seulgi rolled her eyes as she picked up her phone.

Ghost: Sluggy how does 14-16 tracks sound?

Ghost: Just checked out what you sent. Holy shit that's dope!

Ghost: So people are saying how we're going to shut down all streaming services

Seulgi laughed as she read the messages before typing a quick reply.

Sluggy: We can do as many tracks as you got honestly. And when the album drops we're going to be the only thing to talk about.

"Take a break from work Seul." Jeongyeon said.

Noticing the two stacks of paper on her desk "What's all this?" Seulgi asked.

"That my friend is all the stuff for the Beats tour and The festival. You know press dates, line ups, VIPs, locations. The fun stuff." Yeri said as she was trying to organize everything.

"And lucky you Seul Unnie, you got partnered up with Halsey." Yeri added.

"Perfect. This album should be done in no time. Plus, Halsey is a blast." Seulgi said happily.

Seulgi walked over to Yeri and Jeongyeon to go over some things. Jeongyeon and Yeri were asking Seulgi if she wanted any specific changes or anything added for her benefit.

"Everything here is fine with me. I don't make any crazy demands or want any special treatment. I just don't like or want to be mobbed. Tiny person here folks!" Seulgi answered. Jeongyeon was relived that Seulgi didn't have any issues or requests. Being her publicist, this was making her job easy. Let's face it sometimes being her publicist made her want to rip her hair out. She did however know she would have to talk to Joy to had some extra measures when Seulgi and Halsey were together.

"Seul Unnie , we all appreciate you bringing us along with you." Yeri said.

"Nope, can it Kim. None of that mushy stuff." Seulgi smirked. Yeri pretending to be hurt and put her hand over her chest.

Seulgi was busy all day putting together her set list for both the festival and the Beats tour. As soon as Seulgi preforms that opening night in San Fran, she'd be boarding a plane the next night and heading out to the UK. She would be leaving the next morning with Wendy, Jeongyeon and Joy; while Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jennie would head out later that night.

JOHN F. KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, NEW YORK.
Yeri, Joy and Wendy all arrived at Seulgi's house early. They wanted to make sure Seulgi actually had everything packed and wasn't forgetting anything important. The three were relived to see Seulgi ready and prepared when they walked into the house. Especially since Seulgi is not a morning person.

"Yeri please explain to me why were leaving at 3 in the morning." Seulgi said while giving Xavior her luggage.

"Because, NY to Cali takes just about 5 hours and 40 minutes. Our flight leaves at 6 so we should touchdown at about 11, maybe a bit later." Yeri explained. God she hated dealing with a grumpy Seulgi who just woke up.

Seeing Seulgi mumbling and cursing under her breath at everything, Wendy couldn't help but laugh at her best friend. When Seulgi was like this, she always reminded her of a gremlin after you fed them past midnight and they would become a nightmare. Sitting next to Seulgi she put her arm around the girl and handed her a coffee.