Chapter 17

After Seulgi and Wendy met up with Halsey to unwind, they hoped in the same Jeep that they came in and headed back to the hotel. The after party was somewhat of a success despite the blow ups, it was nice to see everyone together. Once Seulgi and Wendy got back to there suite they decided one should shower while the other orders room service. Seulgi hoped in the shower and told Wendy to surprise her. Wendy ordered Seulgi tteokbokki with bibimbap and a cookies n cream milkshake. Stacie ordered herself  Samgyeopsal and Bulgogi with a lemonade.

"What a party huh Wan?" Seulgi asked as she sat down next to Wendy. Food long gone.

"Best party ever." Wendy chuckled resting her head on Seulgi's shoulder.

The two stayed in that position and eventually fell asleep. The rest of theit SMU friends and her team arrived back at hotel, Seulgi had rented everyone a room at the hotel. Seulgi made sure everyone had some pain killers in their room knowing they would be hung over the next morning. Seulgi couldn't drink to much due to publicity but she had grown a high tolerance so she rarely would get a hangover, same with Wendy.

Once Seulgi and Wendy woke the next morning they headed down to get some breakfast. Once they arrived and got a table they were joined by Demi and Halsey.

"Hey guys." Seulgi and Wendy said.

"Hey." Demi and Halsey replied.

The four of them ate talking about music and the Beats tour. They were just enjoying each other's company until a couple fans came up to them. They all took photos and signed autographs with the fans, that's when Demi announced she had to leave. Leaving Seulgi, Wendy and Halsey.

"So Seul about that tattoo?" Wendy smirked.

Rolling her eyes "What about it?" Seulgi asked back.

"You said today."

"I recall Wannie. Let's get this over with." Seulgi said standing up.

"What's this about a tattoo?" Halsey asked.

"Seulgi here lost a wager with me and now I get to pick a tattoo she has to get." Wendy smiled back.

"Ohhh perfect, I know just the girl to go to." Halsey said getting up.

The three then proceeded to head to the shop where one of Halsey's best friends worked at. After the quick introductions Seulgi was lead to the chair.

"Alright Wan what's it gonna be?" Seulgi asked.

Wendy smiled and sat next to Seulgi removing her shirt.

"Uhhh Wannie?" Seulgi asked eyeing her best friend.

"Matching tattoos!" Wendy exclaimed.

Seulgi raised her eyebrows "Uhh what now?"

"I decided that we're getting matching tattoos Seul." Wendy smiled.

"Right so um what's going whose body and where?" Seulgi asked.

"Well I was thinking arrows on our collarbones. With the moon in the middle of yours and the sun in the middle of mines." Wendy said.

"Explain?" Seulgi asked.

"Well I just like the arrow designs. As for the sun and moon, they represent the perfect balance between opposite forces. Your the moon since it represents darkness and feelings. While I'm the sun since it represents brightness and spirit." Stacie smiled.

Seulgi nodded along and smirked "So sunshine shall we?"

"We shall shadow." Wendy laughed.

One hour later after Wendy paid the three girls headed off to a studio to record the songs Halsey had already written. It's was a total of four they were going to record, picking three to release for the album's singles.