8. Wait a Minute!

"We should go out for dinner," Beau suggests as he walks around the kitchen. It was only the girls and Beau in the kitchen now.

"We should!" Gigi grins. "We should celebrate."

"Celebrate what?" Sierra says from behind the counter. "We lost."

"Not the game, the fact that we're here!"

"Going out would be nice," I say, "And we wouldn't have to wash the dishes tonight."

"Good point," Zoey says, "I'm in."

"I know a really great Italian restaurant," Gigi says. "I'll make the reservation!"

She walks away in a hurry, not bothering to wait for our responses. She was obviously very excited about this plan. We all shrug and not bother to stop her. We were all unfamiliar with the area so we trusted her judgement. Besides, we could never say no to Italian food.

"Reservation for what?" Adam says as he joins us. The guys reluctantly follow behind him, still talking and cheering about the game.

"We're going out for dinner," Beau answers.

"Oi," Niall joins in. "Where to?"

"An Italian restaurant," Sierra replies as she takes out the leftovers from last night.

"Well, since we're going out for dinner, we should have a light lunch," Zoey says, walking around the island to go to the kitchen cabinets. "Sandwiches anyone?"

We all nod and agree, too hungry to really care what we eat. We break up into different duties. Zoey and Maggie were in charge of toasting the bread, Bella and Beau washed and cut the lettuce, Adam and Zayn lightly cooked the ham and boloney in a buttered pan, Niall cut the onion, and I was in charge of cutting the tomatoes. Louis and Liam set the table and made sure the area was clean while Gigi was still on call with the restaurant. And much to his dismay, Harry was in charge of slicing the avocados.

"Avocados ruin a lot of great sandwiches," he says.

I couldn't help but snicker as I hear how serious he is.

"Mate, they make it even better," Niall says.

"I don't feel comfortable doing this."

"Everyone here wants avocados, bruv," Zayn says with an amused smile.

"You don't speak for everyone."

"Alright," Zayn turns to face everyone, "who wants avocado in their sandwich?"

Everyone raises their hand, trying to hide their smile as the look at Harry. I hold back a laugh as I slowly raise my own hand and glance at him. Harry looks at us and slowly shakes his head. He grabs a cutting board and knife and starts cutting the avocados with a small scowl on his face.

"Animals," he mutters.

We all finish up preparing the sandwiches pretty quick since everyone helped out. We each make our own and grab a drink before going to sit at the table. I try not to flush when Harry chooses to sit next to me. It was hard not reacting being near a beautiful man like him. I know I wasn't supposed to feel these things but it's not like I couldn't control it. It's what I decide to do with them that matters anyway. Feelings are just feelings until you act on them.

"Let's get down to business," Louis says, "The lads won so we get to pick rooms first."

"Not so fast," Gigi says, "Don't forget that the one who makes the winning point gets to choose before everyone else."

"They also choose their roommate," Beau adds with a small smirk. "This is gonna be good."

"That was indeed the deal," Louis says then turns to Harry, who was stuffing his sandwich into his mouth. "So, which room will it be?"