45. Cake by the Ocean

It was one of those nights no one wanted to sleep. The conversation was too lively to end. The jokes made us laugh so hard and gasp for air. They weren't even that funny. They were actually really corny and dumb, but to us at 3 in the morning, they were incredibly funny. We were all at a delirious and having too fun much to go to bed.

"I have a good one," Niall pauses after putting a halt on the laughter going on. "Who would you want to have dinner with, dead or alive?"

"Ooh I know," Gigi says instantly, "Madonna."

"Bitch, Madonna?" Beau snorts. "I have never, ever heard you talk about Madonna."

"Yeah, me neither." I chuckle.

"What? Yes, I have!"

"I can vouch for her," Harry chimes in, a subtle shake of his head as he looks at his sister. "When she first discovered Madonna, she'd play her songs until my ears bled. Every morning and night."

"Don't act like it bothered you," Gigi retorts with a squint in her eyes. "I remember you secretly singing along and dancing."

"I did no such thing."

"You have a favorite song of hers', Harry?" Beau asks before I can.

"No."

"Yes," Gigi answers at the same time as him.

"Do tell us!" Louis joins in as he watches his friend squirm in his seat and rolls his eyes.

"Gigi—"

"He liked 'Like a Virgin' and 'La Isla Bonita' a lot."

"The classics!" Beau says.

"I caught him sleep-singing both of those songs before," Gigi recollects.

"Oh god," Harry says under a breath when Liam jumps up to queue those songs on his phone.

"You sleep-sing?" Bella raises her eyebrows at him. "That's a thing?"

"I don't know about now but he used to back then once in a while," Gigi answers for Harry.

"So you'd also have dinner with Madonna then, H?" Niall asks him with a smirk.

"No," Harry answers quickly which makes us laugh. "It'd be Van Morrison all the way. Or Kurt Cobain."

"Of course you would choose them, ya big rockstar, hipster softie."

Harry rolls his eyes at Louis. "Better than your choice."

"What was his choice? Did he say?" Zoey asks.

"No, but I know who'd it be," Harry smirks.

"No, you don't so stop talking."

"I know too," Zayn says as he holds back a laugh.

"Who would it be?" Gigi inquires.

"No one."

"Is it the pink power ranger chick?" Niall blurts out and follows with loud laughter.