19. Breathe Deeper

"I don't think I can watch this," I overhear Gigi say.

Oh, shit. I forgot she was here.

I just really hope she doesn't get mad over a stupid dare. I feel like she secretly hoped that I would choose to take the 12 shots over doing the dare.

"Liam, you are not putting that song!" Sierra tells Liam and takes the phone away from him.

"It's a classic lap dance song!"

"Ew, no!"

"Yeah, put a more tasteful one," Beau says.

"Since when are you guys experts on this?" Liam asks with a bewildered look on his face.

Bella quickly comes up to me and grabs my arm. She pulls me away from this room and into the bathroom without saying anything. I stumble on my feet as I let her move me.

"What's going on?" I ask when Bella locks us in the bathroom.

"I had to get you away."

"What? But wasn't this your plan?"

"Well, yeah." She chuckles. "It was mostly mine."

"What?"

"Don't worry," she quickly tells me, batting her dilated eyes, "Beau doesn't suspect a thing. Well, not a lot."

My eyes widen at this. "What?!"

"Okay, we can't get into that right now!" She walks past me and sits on the toilet. "Show me what you got."

"Huh?" I was so beyond confused and embarrassed by all this. I hope that tomorrow I had the energy to get my revenge on Bella, Beau, and Liam for making me do this. I don't even care who had the most credit for this dare. I wanted to get them back somehow.

"I am not going to let you make a fool outta yourself out there," she tells me in a rush voice, "Show me!"

"Oh, god," I mumble as I rub my temples with my fingers.

"Lacey, we have no time to waste!" She says, slurring a little.

"This is the stupidest thing I've ever done," I mumble as I walk in front of her.

"Pretend I'm Harry," she says, "so it's easier to do the real thing."

"I don't wanna do the real thing," I whine.

"Too bad. Now go."

I sigh. Bella's sitting on the toilet, making her lap available for me to do whatever. I pretend that it's the real thing but imagination isn't helping right now.

"Do you do something like this?" I ask as I awkwardly sway my hips.

"Um-" Bella snorts.

"I fucking suck, I knew it," I immediately say, "I'm going to run out of this house and never come back."

Bella quickly stands and grabs me by the shoulder. "No, no. You'll be fine, Lace. I know you've got it in you!"

She turns us around and sits me down on the toilet, telling me she's going to show me some tips.

"You want to make sure you're always making eye contact. Start off slow, build momentum and then give it your all. It's only 30 seconds, it'll go by so quick. Don't worry, babe."

I feel dizzy just looking up at her and hearing her talk.

"Move your body as close as you can to him but don't actually touch him."

"Okay?"

I honestly wasn't the best listener right now. I was more focused on keeping the contents in my stomach from coming up in the near future.