13. Electric Feel

"Can we get ready already?" Gigi asks us as we were all plopped around the couch, watching re-runs of Friends. "I'm too excited!"

"I agree," Beau says, immediately sitting up.

"Let's go!" Bella says before jumping up. The girls and I quickly followed behind, leaving Niall, Adam, and Liam pretty confused. Getting ready, especially with all your friends, is almost better than the event you're getting ready for.

It was a few days after the museum. Things have been super casual and laidback around the house. We spent most days out on the beach and nights spent getting to know each other better. We had collectively discovered that we got so along so naturally and so quickly. It was surprising because we were all living together and had no real issues with each other. It's been pretty causal between Harry and I as well. We've only been in the same room alone a few times in the past couple days and it was because we went to sleep at the same time. It wasn't awkward or anything. It just felt like we were friends and things have just slowed down between us, which was a good thing.

"When was the last time we went clubbing?" Maggie asks.

We were all in her room that she was sharing with Gigi again. The floor and bed was already a mess. Random articles of clothing were starting to pile around us on the floor and we threw our makeup products all over the bed, too excited about tonight to be organized.

"I think it was your birthday," Gigi answers, "two months ago."

"Yeah," Beau says, "we went to that shitty one in Hollywood."

"Oh, right," Bella says with a laugh. "At least we got to spend that weekend in LA."

"Should we go all out?" I ask everyone, not knowing what I should wear. "Like dresses and high heels?"

"We should dress up but not dress up, you feel?" Beau says.

"Yeah, stay looking cute, of course," Bella agrees.

"I didn't bring a ton of options," Sierra says with a groan, "I literally brought more bikinis than dresses."

"You can borrow something of mine if you want," Bella tells her and then offers the same thing to each of us. "I don't mind."

I hold up a pink dress of mine with skinny straps and look at it for a few seconds before putting it back. I didn't feel like wearing a dress tonight. I'd save that for another time. Instead, I opt for a white crop top and a fitted black skirt that I knew hugged my hips perfectly. It was on the high waisted side and reached down a little above the middle of my thigh. It would be a good fit for a club. I set my outfit aside and focus on my makeup for the night. I wanted to do a black eyeliner and nude lips. It paired well with what I was wearing.

"I'm gonna bring out these bad boys," Maggie says as she holds up a pair of fuchsia pumps, which we all awe over.

"Okay, I'll wear this!" Bella exclaims as she exits the bathroom. She was wearing leather pants and a white crop top.

"Hot!" Beau tells her.

"Can we pretend I didn't wear this dress for Halloween last year?" Zoey holds up a short red dress with skinny straps. She dressed up as a devil last year. We chuckle and nod, knowing that repeating outfits is hard not to do. When I'm done applying my face makeup, there's a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Gigi says.

"I need some help," Liam says as he pops his head in. He opens the door wider and steps in, holding two pairs of shoes in his hands. One of them was white trainers and the other was all black.

"Which one?"

"White," Gigi says first.

"I agree," Maggie says.