Introduction

I am Natasha Romanoff's little sister, y/n Romanoff. I am 18 years old and a beautiful young woman as others say. I joined SHIELD for my sister, and then was turned into an Avenger. I am trained in martial arts and can hack almost anything. I am the highest trained person, besides Natasha, there and I usually am the one who goes undercover, since I'm not that well-known.

I am close with everyone on the team, mostly my sister, since she is the only other girl I can talk to. Tony has always been a father figure to me. He seem to always be protective of me. Steve has always been my best friend through everything. Clint and Thor are my annoying brothers. We prank each other all the time, and they are the people I go to have fun. Bruce is like my really smart cousin. He mostly teaches me, since I'm homeschooled, alongside Tony.

I grew up in the Red Room with Natasha, and that's where I started my training. My main weapon is a simple knives and guns. I have incredible aim and almost never misses. Natasha and I are the only people who know about Clint's family, since they are basically family to us. We all live in the Avengers Tower, thanks to Tony, and have been living there ever since.