Chapter 14: Movie Night

Wanda, Natasha and I were sitting in the main room watching TV. Everything was peaceful until the genius billionaire playboy philanthropist walked in front of the TV. "Hey um move your iron butt out of the way please and thank you," I say.

"No I have an announcement to make," Tony says.

"You better move before I beat you out of the way," Natasha says.

"I will admit, you scare me, but it's good I promise," Tony says. "Tonight we are having a movie night."

"That's what you had to say?" Wanda asks, and Tony nods. "It better be a good movie, and good snacks."

"It will be don't worry," Tony says. He walks out of the way, and turns off the TV. "It starts now, go to the theater." I groan, and walk to my room to grab my favorite blanket, then head to the theater. I walk in to see the whole team already in there sitting on the couches. "Glad you decided to join us."

"Watch your mouth, metal man or keep one eye open at night," I say, and Tony immediately shuts up. I know he doesn't want to admit it, he is terrified of me, even though I'm 18. I walk over to Pietro, sitting on a couch by himself, to see him laughing. I sit down next to him, and he is still holding back a laugh. "Hope you are enjoying yourself," I whisper.

"It's funny how much you scare him. I would definitely pay to see you two fight," Pietro whispers.

"Okay, so what movie are we watching?" Steve asks.

"I nominate Titanic," Wanda says.

"Ew, no gushie romance movie. I don't need to see you girls cry," Tony says. "How about Jurassic World?"

"No, no one wants to watch a dinosaur movie. Steve could be one of them," I say with a smirk. "Oh, and definitely don't let Steve pick a movie. It's going to be in black and white."

"Watch it Romanoff," Steve says.

"What about a Star Wars movie?" Sam suggests.

"What's Star Wars?" Pietro, Steve, Thor, and Wanda all say at the same time.

"You have never watched Star Wars?" I ask Pietro, and he shakes his head no. "Oh we are definitely watching Star Wars now."

"Agreed," Tony says. Tony turns on the New Hope, and I snuggle up in my blanket.

"Y/n," Pietro whispers, and I hum in response. "I'm cold."

"That's a shame. You should have brought a blanket," I say, purposely to annoy him.

"Cruel," Pietro says under his breath. I chuckle, and lay down. I hold out my arms, indicating to him that I want to cuddle. He chuckles, and lay down next to me, putting his face in the crook of my chest. He wraps his arms around me while I do the same. I start to play with his hair and massage his head, and he hums in pleasure.

Pietro and I have been going out for about a month now, but nothing has been official. Now thinking about it, I only had one real relationship, and that didn't end well. (you will find out about that soon) Honestly, I couldn't ask for anyone better then him, so I really hope we last.

We ended up watching Empire Strikes Back afterwards, and I could tell Pietro was really into the movies. Once it was over it was around 1 am and no one had energy besides Pietro. "No way! Why did no one tell me that Darth Vador was his father?" Pietro says, and jumps off the couch.

"That's called spoiling a movie. Usually people don't like that," Rhodey says.

"I'm tired," Sam says.

"Yea, I'm going to bed," Wanda says, and walks out of the room. Eventually everyone walks out of the room besides Pietro and I.

"Hey, princessa?" Pietro says and I hum in response. "Can we talk?" I nod my head and he sits back down next to me. Is he like stopping this relationship? I mean it's not a relationship because it isn't official, but still. Did I do something wrong? Oh god what did I do?

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Yea everything is great," Pietro says. He grabs one of my hands and takes a deep breath. "Well, I was thinking this past month has been great. I really like just being with you, and you just light up my world in more ways than you could think of. So, I was wondering if you would officially be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, of course dummy," I say, and pull him in for a passionate kiss. Wow, never thought that I would be here in this situation 7 years ago. I break the kiss and look into bright blue eyes that belong to my now boyfriend. "Well, it's late, so I'm going to go to bed."

"Goodnight princessa," Pietro says.

"Goodnight Speedy," I say. I give him one last kiss before walking out of the theater and into my room. Once I closed the door, I squealed with excitement, and then coughed because I never squeal.