Chapter 20: My Past

A/N: Talks about rape, so if that is a sensitive topic, please don't read:) This chapter is talking about her past a little bit.

We got out of the hydra base successfully, and went back to the hotel to grab our things, then got on the quinjet to go home. The whole ride was silent. It may be because we were tired, but mostly because I didn't want to talk about it. I thought I left that part of my life behind, but now it's all coming back.

We arrived back at the facility, and we walked in. Everyone was already in the meeting room waiting for us. We both walk in, Pietro sits down while I throw the three files on the table. "This is this information we got," I say. Steve takes Wanda's file, while Tony takes Pietro's and Nat takes mine. When she saw what was in the file, she looked at me with worried eyes.

"In here, it says that they need her. They want to use her to be a part of the 3 deadly soldiers," Steve says, referring to Wanda.

"Same in here. They want to take down SHIELD according to this," Tony says.

"They also want y/n. They want them to take over the whole world," Natasha says. Clint looks over Nat's shoulder and looks at my file.

"Who is this?" Clint asks, taking out a photo of me and Hunter. "Every photo in here is a picture of y/n and him."

"He's uh, someone from my past," I say.

"Well, what happened with him? If he is in every photo with you in this file he is obviously important," Steve says.

"Well, first of all we need to find out why they need her specifically. Hydra wouldn't just pick someone random for a job like this," Nat says changing the subject for me. She is the only one who knows about him, and I definitely don't want anyone else to.

Nat hands the file over to Steve who looks it over. "It doesn't say anything about why they need her. Was there another file that was about her?" Steve asks.

"No, those were the only physical files about us," Pietro says.

"There was nothing on the computers about us, so that was all we could find," I add. "Why do they want to take over SHIELD again? The first time didn't go as they planned."

"We don't know, but we won't let it happen," Tony says.

"I'm going to give these to Fury. Maybe he can figure some more information," Steve says, then leaves the room.

"I guess that means we can leave," Tony says then leaves the room. Everyone leaves besides Nat and I.

"How did hydra get those pictures? I never even saw those pictures in my life," I say.

"I don't know," Nat says. "Do you think he is working for hydra?"

"I wouldn't doubt it," I say. I don't want to further talk about this, so I leave the room. The rest of the day, I distanced myself from everyone. I avoid talking to anyone, hoping to ignore the photos in the file.

Once it was time, I went to sleep.

I was wiping the blood off my hands, while Hunter does the same. "He was a tough one, but no match for us," Hunter says.

"Who can beat us," I say and we both chuckle.

"Let's say we celebrate," Hunter says, and takes out a bottle of vodka.

"We are underaged," I say.

"We are assassins and you're worried about a drink?" Hunter asks.

"Just because we kill doesn't mean we have to drink," I say. Hunter pouts, and begs me to, and I finally give in. "Fine, but I don't want to get drunk." He smiles, and starts to pour us a drink. Then more, and more and more.

I became giggly and my vision started to blur. Now all I see are flashes of moments. Hunter is running his hands down my body. I try to pull away but his grip is too tight. He starts to take off my clothing even though how much I struggle not to. He ties me up, and starts to unclothe himself.

"Stop trying to disobey, hot stuff or tomorrow won't be pleasant," Hunter whispers in my ear.

"Stop," I say, and sit up from my bed. I'm covered in sweat, and I'm out of breath. My hands are clenched onto the bed sheets so I loosen my grip. I get up out of bed, and walk to the kitchen to get some water.

I pour myself some water, and sit down on the couch. I feel tears flow down my eyes, and I quickly wipe them away. In that moment from my dream, I was weak, and I promised myself I would never be weak again.

"Y/n, is that you?" Pietro says. I turn around to see Pietro standing in the door frame. "I was worried. I thought I heard you saying something and I checked your room and you weren't there." He walks closer to the couch and I assume he sees the tears on my face. "Are you okay?"

Pietro sits down next to me and I stay silent. "Is it about that guy in the photos? I could tell you tensed up about him, even Nat," Pietro says. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"If I told you, you wouldn't think about me the same way," I say, not making eye contact with him.

He lifts my chin with his hand so we would make eye contact. "Nothing would ever make me change the way I feel about you," Pietro says.

I take a deep breath, trying to figure out the way I should say this. "Well, when I was 15, I was still an assassin. Nat joined the Avengers and I was left to defend for myself. I was dating this guy who was 17 for a while. His name was Hunter Williams. We were dating for around 7 months at the time." I pause and Pietro takes my hand and interlocks it with his.

"We got home one day, since I was living with him because I had no where else to go. We just finished a job, and he wanted to celebrate with drinking. After him begging I gave in, and I got really drunk. I don't know if he drank at all, but that's not the point. Basically after I got really drunk, he um. He tried to uh, have sex with me," I say, tears rolling down my face.

"I tried to stop him, but I was drunk and I couldn't. He um did it I guess," I finish. I look at Pietro and he looked lost for words.

"He raped you?" Pietro asks.

"Well we were dating so I don't know if you."

Pietro interrupted me and says, "No, y/n, that's rape. No matter if you were dating or not. I'm sorry this happened to you." Pietro wipes off the tears on my face and continues, "no one should be treated like that. I would never do that to you I hope you know that."

"I know you wouldn't. I just thought that was all behind me, and after seeing those photos, I guess the memories just came back," I say. "I understand if you want some time or something. It's a lot to take in, and you probably see me differently."

"I see a strong girl who was trying to hide her emotions. You are still the same exact girl I fell in love with at Sokovia, and nothing will change that. I love you princessa."

"I love you too. Thank you," I say. I pull him into a hug, and we ended up laying on the couch together, and falling asleep there.