Chapter 2: The City

"Get up!" Natasha yells, throwing a shoe at me. "You know you're on a mission right?"

"So that means I can't sleep?" I ask. "Fine, I'll get ready."

"Wait, I already picked out your outfit," Natasha says. She hands me a black tube top, and jean shorts.

"Are you crazy. I'm going to be freezing, and I'm not trying to get hit on. This is a mission anyways," I say.

"Well if he thought you looked good yesterday, imagine what he would do in this," Natasha says with a smirk on his face.

"I'm wearing a jacket with it," I say and go change. I change into the revealing the outfit, and grab a grey cardigan with it. I wear the same converses as yesterday and grab the same baseball hat and sunglasses. I pull my hair in a ponytail and put on some light makeup.

"Take off the cardigan," Natasha says.

"No, it's chilly out there. Plus, I want to get information out of this guy not get into his pants," I say, and I walk out of the quintjet. I grabbed my motorcycle and drove to the city. I still have a couple hours until I meet up with the guy, so I look around.

I started walking around, when I passed by a coffee shop. I walked in and got some coffee, and I sat down and tried to listen to some people's conversation. Two bulky men caught my eye. I used a device, so I could eavesdrop on their conversation.

"If we get caught here, we are dead," the first man said, then took a sip of his coffee.

"Yea, we need to hurry up and get to the woods soon," the man across from him said. Woods, maybe the place was deep into the woods. That wouldn't be a bad hiding spot. I look at the time, and realize if I want to meet with the guy, I should leave now.

I walk to the spot we were supposed to meet at and I see the familiar blonde leaned up against the building. "I can see you do like sunglasses," he says.

"Yea, I do. They make you look cool," I say and we both chuckle. "So do I get the honor to know your name or should I just call you an attractive boy?" I should know his name to make this easier to get information out of him. Yea, that's the reason.

"Pietro. Pietro Maximoff. What about you, or should I just call you pretty lady?" he says and we both chuckle. I can't say my name, because no one can know I'm here.

"Well that ruins the mystery doesn't it?" I say with a smirk.

"Ah, a mystery girl with a beautiful face, I can work with that," he says. "Well let's start walking princesa." That nickname made me blush, and I don't blush. We started walking through the city, and we ended up in a church. "This church is actually in the exact center of Novi Grad."

"That's really cool. This place looks amazing," I say, staring at the beautiful scenery. I look at him to notice that he is already looking at me. "What?"

"You interest me. I don't know why but you stand out to me for some reason, and not because you may be the only girl in Sokovia who wears sunglasses 24/7," he says, and we chuckle.

"You interest me too," I say. We look at each other for a moment. His blue eyes sparkle. He was leaning in, our lips inches apart before my phone rings. Pietro tries to cough the awkwardness away and I answer the phone.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"How is it going? Did the outfit work?"

"Still in the middle of it. I may have a lead as well, give me a second and I'll call you back."

I hang up and I look back at Pietro and he is waiting. "I have to go, my sister wants me back at my hotel," I say.

"Well can I get your number?" he asks. I nod, and we trade phones, giving each other our numbers. "Y/n huh?" he asks, and I realize that I still haven't told him my name.

"Yea, don't wear it out," I say. "I have to go. Good-bye Pietro."

"Good-bye princesa," Pietro says. How he says that with his accent makes me want to squeal, but I'm Romanoff, and I don't squeal. He does interest me, and I don't know why. I walk away, with a smile on my face, and get back to the main city.

I got into an alley, made sure no one was around and called Natasha.

"Hey, what do you got?"

"Two guys were in the coffee shop, and they were saying about how they need to get back to the woods somewhere and if they don't they're dead."

"Good hiding spot, deep into the woods. Do you see any woods near that coffee shop?"

I walk over towards the coffee shop, and see that behind the shop are woods.

"Yea, directly behind the building. I'm going to go check it out."

"Don't get killed."

"Wasn't planning on it." I hang up, and walk into the woods. I keep walking and so far nothing. I keep walking and walking, and still nothing. I could get more ground if we just get someone to fly over it. I decided to walk back, and I got out of the woods. I get on my motorcycle, and Natasha is already in the driving seat.

"Come on we are going back. We got some more leads and it is confirmed that it is in the woods," Natasha says. "We also got some more information about the enhanced humans."

"Cool. Who are they?" I ask.

"They are twins. Wanda and Pietro Maximoff." Pietro works for Hydra? What if he just set this up so he could distract me from something. "We are attacking tomorrow so make sure you are ready."