Chapter 18: Honeymoon?

8 months. It's been 8 months since we defeated Ultron. Life has been busy with missions, but other than that, I have a normal teenage life. Well besides school and I'm surrounded by Earth's mightiest heroes. Technically I am a part of that team of heroes.

Today, we have training, like every other day, but I don't want to get up. "Come on princessa, you have to get up," Pietro says, shaking me slightly.

I groan, not wanting to get up. "5 more minutes," I say, then turn my head over to the different direction of him.

"You said that 30 minutes ago. If you don't get up now you will be late," Pietro says, but I ignore him. "Fine, you leave me no choice." Pietro drags me out of bed, and I fall on the floor.

I lay on the floor, not opening my eyes. "You're impossible," Pietro says.

"Thank you kind sir. Now please go on and do your business and let me sleep," I say. I feel his arms grip mine, and he pulls me up. "You annoy me," I say, finally opening my eyes.

"Well you seem to like me," Pietro smirks. "Come on go get ready. I'll meet you in the gym in 10." He walks out of my room, and I groan again. I get my workout clothes on, and head to the gym.

Today I'm training Wanda and Pietro on combat. They both have come far from their first days, so it's basically just sparring now. I still keep some of my best moves a secret. Mostly because some have taken me months to master.

I walk into the gym, seeing Pietro and Wanda stretching. "Look who decided to wake up," Wanda says.

"Not decided, forced," I say, glaring at Pietro which earned a laugh from him. "Alright let's get started."

"Actually, no," someone said. I turn around to see my one eyed boss.

"Director," I say.

"Agent. I have a mission for you and the speedster," Fury says. Pietro and I never have been on a mission together, so this should be interesting. "Wanda, Vision is looking for you."

"Thank you. Bye y/n. Bye Pietro," Wanda says, then steps out of the gym.

"So, what's the mission?" Pietro asks.

"We have reasons to believe that a man, Michael Sherman, is the head of a hydra base in Janta," Fury says.

"Where is Janta?" I ask.

"It's a country near Russia. It's very small, barely on some world map. It may be a bit bigger than Maine," Nick says. "Anyways, we have seen Michael rome around Janta, and we want you guys to spy on him. Here's a file of all the information we have on him and the information you will need for the trip. You leave as soon as possible," Fury says, and hands me the file.

"How long will we be there for?" Pietro asks.

"However long it takes to get you more information," Fury says, then leaves the gym.

"Well, you heard the man. Suit up, we have plane tickets to leave here in 2 hours," I say, and Pietro and I go get ready for our mission. I go to my room, and go to my work closet. I pack my suit and weapons in a special suitcase. The suitcase makes sure security won't know it's in there, so I don't seem like a criminal.

I pack a regular suitcase, filled with clothes, makeup and hair stuff. I change out of my work out clothes, and into something else. I put on jeans, a shirt, with an unzipped jacket overtop. I put my hair in a ponytail, and my baseball cap on top. I grabbed my sunglasses and suitcases, and walked out into the main room.

I grab a banana and read further into the files. Pietro speeds next to me and says, "You know I can read all of that faster than you can flip a page?"

"Ha ha, funny. Plus, you would rush through trying to explain all of it to me," I say. I hand him his new passport. "Here. You are now Ross Edward Tate. We are on our honeymoon, according to this."

"Hopefully next time it won't be in a small country," he says with a smirk. "Now what is the name of my new wife." We both chuckle, and I open up my passport to see my new name.

"Jessica Lynn Tate. Now come on we have to catch a plane," I say, and grabbed my suitcase.

"Why do you have so many bags?" Pietro asks, seeing that he only has one suitcase.

"Well one of them has all of my guns and weapons in there, so I wouldn't ask questions," I say, and he puts his hands up in surrender. We say good-bye to everyone and then get in a cab and drive off to the airport. We arrive and I take my suitcases, and put it in. My suspicions are heightened at the moment, hoping no one will know there are guns in my suitcase, but they go through easily.

We get in line, and now have to go through security. "Passport?" the security guard asks me. I hand him my passport and he checks it. "Next," he says and hands me back my passport. I put my stuff in a bin, and went through a metal detector, and I was good. Pietro does the same, and goes through swiftly.

"Time to go to our honeymoon destination," I say.

"I still don't understand why he would say that we are going on our honeymoon. This place doesn't look like the place to be from the photos," Pietro says.

"Hey, free trip, I'm not complaining," I say. We get on the plane, and I sit down. I look at Pietro and I see that he is stiff. "Are you nervous?"

"I have never been on a plane before," Pietro says.

"You have been on the quinjet so many times," I say.

"Yea, but that's when I know who is flying. I don't trust whoever is flying this hunk of metal," he says and I chuckle. "Don't worry I will be fine." We fly to Janta safely and get off the plane. I quickly grab my suitcases, making sure no one else can, and we grab a cab to our hotel we are staying at.

Janta was definitely not the richest country I have seen, but I have seen worse. It's not tropical or anything, and the buildings are cracked. Once we get to our hotel, it is definitely the nicest one here.

We walk in and head to the front desk. "Tate?" I ask.

"Ah, yes. The honeymoon suite is on the top floor. Here is your key," the front man desk, and hands me two key cards.

"Thank you," I say. We walk over to the elevator and go up to the top floor. Once the doors open, there is only one door available. "Looks like we have the whole top floor."

I use the keycard to open up the door. We walked in and it was huge. There was a nice kitchen and a living room with a huge TV. In a different room was a king sized bed, and in the bathroom was even nicer. Pietro comes out of our room and is holding a note. I take it and read it.

Didn't think that you should be in a stinky old hotel. Have a nice honeymoon.
Tony Stark

"How am I not surprised," I say, and we both laugh.

"In the file it says that he goes to the same coffee shop everyday in the morning, so let's start tomorrow. Let's use this privacy to good use," Pietro says with a smirk on his face.

"I like your thinking Speedy," I say, and push him on top of the bed.