Chapter 1: Solo Mission

"Ms. Romanoff, Captain Rogers will like to see you in his office right away," Jarvis says through the speaker in my room. I groan, not wanting to wake up and get out of bed. I rolled out of bed, and started to get ready for the day. I put on a sweatshirt, shorts, and some fuzzy socks, and started to walk to his lab.

I open his door to see him sitting in his desk with a folder in hand. "Y/n. Hey, come in," he says. I sat on the table that was cleared.

"What's up Steve. Why do you need me?" I ask.

"You are going to Sokovia." I gave him a confusing look, and he continued. "We have reasons to believe that there is a hydra base located there, near Novi Grad. Your mission is to travel the city, see if anyone knows about it, and try and find it. You have to go undercover, and no one can know why you're there."

"So this is a solo mission?" I ask and he nods. "Sick. When do I leave?"

"Now. Go and get ready and Natasha will fly you over with the quintjet. Make sure you take your motorcycle to get this down faster," Steve adds. I thank him, grab the folder and go to my closet in my room. I grab black leggings, a white t-shirt, and a jean jacket. I let my hair down and grabbed a baseball cap. I put on some makeup and then grabbed sunglasses and my converse. Once I was ready, I headed to the quintjet where Natasha was waiting for me.

"Hey, little sis. Ready for your mission?" Natasha asks, while we both get on board.

"I'm just exploring a city. I don't think it will be that hard," I say. "Just because the city has some rough edges, doesn't mean I'm in danger. Plus on this mission I might be begging for something to happen." We both chuckle.

We flew to Sokovia. I read the folder, and it seems that there may be some enhanced humans at the base, sick. Sokovia has been through a lot over the years, so maybe the people who are running the base are Sokovians. I finish reading and we landed. "See you tonight," she says. I nodded, and grabbed my motorcycle and started driving around the capital city. Nothing seems out of the ordinary. People walking the streets, buying food, going to work, nothing odd.

I pass by a group of people, and I see a boy, he seems around my age. He has blonde hair, with brown roots, and he is muscular. He is passing items out to the people, some medicine, clothes and others. I get off of my motorcycle and observe from far away. Him and I make eye contact, and he smirks. This is going to be fun.

He excuses himself from the crowd and walks over to me. "See something interesting?" he asks. He has a thick russian accent, and he looks at me with his icy blue eyes, and may I say he is the very opposite of ugly.

"Maybe," I say. "What were you doing over there?"

"Helping people. Sokovia isn't really known for their riches, so you gotta do what you must to help." He stops for a second, and just looks at me, and I swear I felt weak in the knees. "Why are you wearing sunglasses, it's almost nightfall." He grabs my sunglasses and takes them off for me.

"Fashion statement. I love sunglasses," I bluff. I actually don't like sunglasses, because they make the world seem dark.

"Well you have beautiful eyes, so no need to hide them with sunglasses," he says and hands them back to me. "What is such a pretty girl doing here in a broken city?" he asks. I can tell he was flirting, and maybe I can take this to my advantage.

"Well, I'm here for a trip and I'm exploring the city. I guess seeing you was a bonus," I say, which wasn't a lie. I am exploring the city, and seeing him is definitely a blessing.

"Maybe I can show you around. Are you still here tomorrow?" he asks. "Meet me here tomorrow at noon?"

"I'll see you there," I say, and I started to walk away.

"Wait," he says, and I turn around to face him. "I didn't catch your name."

"Because I didn't throw it," I tease. I smirk and I can tell he is too. I turned around and walked away, making sure he didn't follow. I may be able to get some information out of him plus, he isn't an eye sore to look at. I ride my motorcycle once again looking for information, and nothing. There are no hints or anything.

I give up, seeing how it is dark out and go back to the quintjet. The door opens, and I plop down on one of the seats. "Let me guess, nothing," Natasha asks.

"Of course. I don't really understand how I can get information like this," I say.

"Don't worry about it too much. Just keep looking," Natasha says. "So any cute Sokovians?"

"Actually, I got a guy to show me around the city. So hopefully that will help. He seems around my age, and very attractive," I say, and Natasha raised an eyebrow. "Oh, stop it, I'm here for work that's it."

"Just because we are on a mission doesn't mean you won't meet your love," Natasha says with sarcasm. We both laugh and she says, "well, get some sleep for your lover boy tomorrow. You have to look good, and maybe you will get information out of him."

"Whatever," I mumbled, and got ready to sleep. Ready for the rest of my mission, and ready for the blue eyed boy.