Chapter 13: First Date

A/N: Next few chapters will be like imagines, but then it will continue an interesting story.

"Fat," Natasha and I say at the same time, looking at a video of Clint's new son Nathaniel. It has been a week since the whole Sokovia and me getting shot. Luckily Helen was able to use her tissue thing that made me heal very quickly. We have moved into the new Avengers Facility, and today was the first day of training for the newbies. Natasha is teaching them how to shoot a gun, I'm incharge of hand to hand combat, and Steve is evaluating.

I meet up with Steve, and talk to him about my fast recovery. "I'm fine Steve, I promise. Let's go find Nat and start putting these newbies in shape," I say.

"Ay ay Captain," Steve says and we both chuckle. We walk over to Natasha, finding her looking at the wall. "You want to keep staring at the wall, or do you want to go to work?"

"I mean it is a pretty interesting wall," I say.

Natasha starts to walk over to us. "I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes. How do we look?" Natasha asks, and we all start in the workout area.

"Well, we're not the '27 Yankees," Steve says and hands the tablet over to Natasha.

"We got some hitters," Natasha says.

"They're good. They're not a team," I say.

"Let's beat them into shape," Natasha says. We go through the double doors and walk into the workout room. Wanda flies down with her red magic, Pietro speeds over next to her, giving me a wink, Rhodey is in his War Machine outfit and Vision is waiting for us.

"Avengers," Steve says, and takes a dramatic pause. "Let's get to work." My first trainee was Wanda. Yes she was very powerful, but she has no idea how to fight without them. We both walked up onto the mat, and I wrapped both of our hands.

I started to teach her basic moves, and out of the corner of my eye I see Pietro running laps. "Earth to y/n. I know you're in love with my brother, but can we continue," Wanda says with a smirk.

"I don't know if I love him, I just met him a week ago," I say.

"Well you really really like him," Wanda says, and wiggles her eyebrows.

Before I could say anything Steve yells, "Switch." Pietro comes running over to the mat, and Wanda walks off.

"Well hello Speedy. Ready to fight?" I say.

"I'm ready for anything you throw at me, princessa," Pietro says with a smirk.

"I wouldn't get your hopes up. I am a trained assassin," I say. I walked to the corner of the mat and grabbed the materials to wrap Pietro's hands with. I noticed that Pietro was looking at me, and not his hands. "You know one day you will need to do this yourself, so I will pay attention," I say, and he immediately looks at his hands paying attention.

Once I finished, I started showing him basic moves. "Okay, hit me with a right cross," I say, and held up my bare hand. He looked at me, hesitantly punched me, but it was weak. "Come on I know you can punch harder than that," I say. He punches again but he is holding back.

I glare at him and he says, "You just got shot a week ago. I don't want to hurt you."

"Trust me, you wont hurt me. Give me all you got," I say. Pietro nods, and throws a punch. I caught his hand, and kicked his legs out from under him. I straddle him, holding his wrist down. "I told you you weren't going to hurt me, but I can't promise the same for you." We both chuckled, and I helped him up and continued his lesson.

"Avengers, good job today. Make sure you drink water and be back here at the same time tomorrow," Steve yells out, and I walk to the kitchen to get some water. Once I grabbed my water, I started to walk to my room. Once I was a few steps away a familiar blue blur came out of my room. He stopped next to me and kissed my cheek, then ran away.