Chapter 25: Out of my Life

"Wake up princessa, we have to get ready," Pietro whispers in my ear, kissing my forehead. I groan, not wanting to be out of Pietro's grasp.

"5 more minutes," I say, holding onto Pietro a little tighter. He chuckles softly, and leaves from my grasp. "You're mean, I hope you know that," I say, playfully glaring at him.

"But you love me," Pietro says with a smirk.

"Not if you interrupt my sleep," I say. Pietro shoots me a look and I roll my eyes. "Fine I'm getting up," I say, and I get out of bed. I walk to my work closet and get out my suit. I get changed, and put in my weapons. A gun on each side of my thigh, two grenades on my belt, and a couple more weapons.

I turn around to see Pietro staring at me, not changing from his outfit he was wearing before. "Liking the view?" I say with a smirk, and he just nods. "Come on you hypocrite. You just told me to get ready and you didn't even move an inch."

Pietro speeds out of my room and a couple seconds later, he comes in with his tight grey shirt, hugging on his muscles and shorts. "Liking the view?" he says, mocking me. I slap his chest lightly, and walk out to the main room, him following closely behind.

Everyone else was in the main room, and I went into the kitchen to grab a muffin. I walk back over to the main room, listening to the conversation. "We need to get in and out. Maybe see if there is any more information about them, but the main priority is to destroy the base," Steve says.

I continue to eat my muffin, and Pietro wraps his arms around my waist from behind me. Wanda walks up next to us and whispers, "You guys nervous?"

"We have done this many times," I reply.

"Yea, but this time they want us," Wanda says.

"Well that won't happen," I say.

"Yea, and if it did I would be the leader," Pietro says and chuckles.

"You're still on that?" I ask him, rolling my eyes. I start paying attention to the main conversation in the room once again.

"It's probably the best idea if you three stay behind," Steve says, referring to the twins and I.

"What?" we all say in unison, and I walk a bit closer out of Pietro arms.

"We are going with you," Pietro says.

"Why would we stay behind?" Wanda asks.

I know I need to go to get Hunter out of my life. "It is dangerous for you to go. We would just be bringing in what they want, and they could take you easily," Steve says.

"They would be able to take us just as easily if we stayed here without you guys. We are going, no questions asked," I say. Steve doesn't say anything, but just walks away.

"Looks like you got Capsicles boxers in a twist," Tony says, and we all chuckle. "Let's get this show on the road." We all got on the quinjet, and started to fly to Janta once again.

My mind was all over the place. I keep getting flashbacks from back when I was with Hunter, and all of the terrible things I have done to people. I didn't even notice that my leg started to bounce because of how anxious I am until Nat sat down next to me.

"Don't worry about Hunter," Natasha says.

"Who says I am worried about him," I ask.

"I know you. I know how you think. We will make sure you will never have to worry about his sorry face again," Natasha says, throwing an arm around my shoulder. I mumble a thank you, and she heads back to her original place.

"Time to kick some Hydra butt," Clint says.

"Okay, everyone listen up. Pietro and y/n we need you to set up the bombs all over the base, and see if you can get any information. Everyone else, give everyone hell," Steve says. I grab the bag of the bombs, and walk next to Pietro.

"Ready princessa?" he asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I say. Pietro smiles at me, and picks me up bridal style. He speeds me and we end up at the base.

I hand Pietro the bag of bombs, "you place the bombs around the base. I'll see if I can get any more information. Stay safe," I say and kiss Pietro's cheek. The only thing that he didn't know is that I wasn't going to get information. I was going to find Hunter.

"You too," Pietro says, and he speeds off, only leaving behind a blue blur. I walk around the base, taking out anyone that comes in my way. I walk down a familiar hallway and I realize that this is where I was when I was captured.

I walked into the same room, now seeing that there was nothing in it. I walked further into the room, and I heard the door shut. I turn on the light bulb that's above me to see that Hunter locked the door. "Nice to see you came back," Hunter says with his signature smirk.

"After this is all done, you wish I didn't," I say.

"Feisty as always. That's the reason I always liked you," he says and he walks a bit closer. I pull my gun out of its hollister and point it straight at him.

"Walk any closer and you're dead," I say. He chuckles slightly which just makes me roll my eyes.

"I know you won't kill me, Romanoff. You left those days behind you," he says.

"Oh really? Because I'm sure I killed every single one of your men that came in my way out there," I say full of hatred for him.

"I know you still aren't over what happened. You blame it on yourself for not being strong enough. News flash, you still are weak. Always have been always will be," Hunter says, and my anger grew.

"I'm not weak," I say, and I shoot him and he falls straight to the ground. I take out my knife and hold it under his nose to see if he was breathing, but no mark was made. It felt like a weight just came off my shoulders.

"Y/n where are you? The bombs are going to go off in any minute," Pietro says through the comms.

"North-West side of the building. I'm heading for the stairs now," I say, and I run out of the room and to the stairwell. Before I knew it, Pietro picked me up and ran to the quinjet, the base exploding behind us. The mission was complete, and Hunter was officially out of my life.