Chapter 29: Final Chapter

It has been a couple days since Pietro has been captured by Hunter. I don't sleep much, and when I do I have nightmares about Pietro. I stay up all night, trying to find anything about Pietros or a hydra base location.

I'm currently in Tony's lab working on a location while he is working on a suit. I stare at the projection of the world, and groan in annoyance. "Y/n, you should really get some sleep," Tony says, looking concerned.

"Weren't you the guy who made 40 some suits instead of sleeping after the attack on New York," I say, bluntly. Tony just sighs and continues working. I look back at the globe and sigh myself.

What if we can't find Pietro in time? What if they brainwash him like this Bucky person Steve has told me about? Is this really all my fault? This wouldn't have happened if I would have finished the job correctly.

My thoughts were interrupted when a mini alarm went off. My focus went back on the globe, and there was a new red dot on the map. Tony walks over, and looks at the map. "That means there was a high energy blast. Something hydra would be able to do," Tony says.

"So where was the blast located at?" I ask.

Tony has a confused look on his face before he says, "In the middle of the pacific ocean." I have a confused look myself. "Maybe they have like an underground hide-out in the ocean. The part never gets crossed over, so it definitely would be isolated."

"How much more isolated do you need to be when you are in the middle of the ocean?" I ask, sarcastically. "Well, I'm flying the quinjet there. You're choice if you want to come."

I started to walk out before I was stopped by Tony grasping my arm. "You should get some sleep first. You can't fight a good battle exhausted," he says, looking concerned.

"I'll sleep after we get Pietro back. Now are you coming with me or not," I say determined.

"Let me get everyone else and then we will leave," Tony says. I nod, and walk to my room to get ready. I open my work closet door and put on my black leather suit. I loaded up with weapons and guns, and took a deep breath.

"I will find you Pietro, I promise," I mutter to myself. Once I was ready, I walked out to the main room to find everyone else already. "Let's go. It's going to be a long flight," I say. No one questioned or anything, and we all walked over to the quinjet.

I was about to sit in the pilot seat before I was stopped by Wanda. "Don't you think someone else should fly? You haven't slept in a while," she says. I don't say anything, but I just walk to the side of the quinjet, knowing I won't win that battle. Plus getting some rest doesn't seem like the worst idea.

Tony ends up flying, and I manage to lay down.

When I eventually fell asleep, I had a similar nightmare about Pietro I had the other night. "Y/n, wake up," a voice says, while I'm being shaked. I open my eyes, and sit up panting. "Y/n what happened?" Steve says, assuming he was the one shaking me. Next to him was Natasha and both of them looked worried.

"Nothing happened. Are we there yet?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"We think we're close," Steve says. He ends up walking away and Natasha sits down next to me.

"What's wrong? And don't change the subject on me," she says and I roll my eyes.

"Nothing will be wrong once we find Pietro," I say. "I just want to find him, and then go home. Let him go home." We don't say anything more, but just sit there in silence.

"Woah," Clint says, and I get up out of my seat and look out the front window. We were flying over the ocean when a big metal door opened from it. "Why would hydra open their doors for us?"