Chapter 15: Party

I wake up to one annoying voice that is oh so familiar. "Wake up sunshine. I have an emergency," Tony says. I groan and jump out of bed. I walk to the main room and I see everyone is already there. "Alright, everyone is here." I walk over and stand next to Nat, who is equally as tired.

"What's the emergency, Tony?" Steve says.

"Is anyone dying?" Rhodey says.

"Yes. I am dying to have a party," Tony says with a big smile on his face.

"You gotta be kidding me," Clint says.

"This was the emergency?" Wanda asks, and he nods. "There is no reason to have a party.

"It's been 3 months since we took down Ultron and 3 months since y/n survived a brutal injury," Tony says.

"Don't pull me into this metal man. You woke me up from my sleeping so I suggest you watch out," I say with a smirk.

"I think it's a great idea," Pietro says.

"Thank you. You're now my favorite one here," Tony says. "It's today at 7."

"I'm not going," Natasha says and Wanda and I agree.

"I'll pay for you guys to get new clothes for tonight," Tony says, while holding out his credit card. I walk over, and snatch it out of his hands.

"Let's go shopping," I say, and the girls agree. I go back to my room, and get ready to go to the mall. I put on a pair of jeans with one of Pietro's sweatshirts. I look for my baseball cap, but I can't find it anywhere. "Pietro!" I yell, and he is in my room in .2 seconds.

"Hello princessa," he says. "What's up?"

"Have you seen my baseball cap? I need it so no one attacks me," I say. He zooms out of the room, and comes back again, handing me my black baseball cap.

"Was this the one you were looking for?" Pietro says with a smirk.

"Why yes it was. Thank you Speedy," I say, and give him a kiss.

"Anything for you. Now, buy yourself something nice, you deserve it. Plus, Tony doesn't need all the money he has," Pietro says and we both chuckle.

"I'll see you when I get back," I say.

"Can't wait. Oh and nice sweatshirt," Pietro says and I giggle. I kiss him on the cheek, and walk out of the room, meeting up with Natasha and Wanda. "Let's go ladies." We walk out of the building, and head to the mall.

"Okay ladies, remember money doesn't matter today. If Tony gets made, I'll give him a reason not to be," Natasha says with a smirk.

"Which store first?" Wanda asks. Natasha directs us to the way of a store. It has pretty dresses and shoes for tonight.

"What colors are we going off on?" I ask. "I'll do navy."

"Black," Natasha says. Classic.

"Red," Wanda says. Not surprised at all. We all decided to split up and look for our own dresses. I walked around, and I found a nice navy blue spaghetti strap dress, with a slit in the long skirt. I grabbed a pair of nude strappy heels and made my way to the changing room.

Wanda and Nat soon arrived there as well, and we changed in one by one. Nat goes first and comes out with a black skin tight dress, and strapless heels. "Beautiful classic Natasha," I say.

"It looks great," Wanda says. Natasha smiles, and changes out. Next was Wanda. She puts on a red dress with a flowy short skirt. She pairs them with red velvet heels.

"Vision is going to love it," I say while wiggly my eyebrows.

"For the last time, I don't like Vision," Wanda says.