Chapter 21: Morning Wake Up

A noise wakes me up. I'm laying in Pietro's arms on the couch. We must have fallen asleep last night. I look around to see no one there. Pietro is still asleep so I kiss him on the cheek, and get up from the couch. I walk towards the kitchen, and I hear movement.

I ignore it, thinking it's one of the other Avengers. I grab a cereal box, and hear the sudden movement again, but no one walks in. I grab my gun from under the kitchen table, and walk towards the movement.

I hold the gun in front of my face, but nothing is there. Then I feel a foot kick me to the ground, making me drop my gun. I look and see that it's a hydra agent, and there are 10 more behind him.

"Pietro get up! We got some company!" I yell, and Pietro jolts up. His eyes widened at the sight, and we began to fight. I knock out two guards by hitting their heads onto the floor. Pietro fights off guards, but more keeps coming.

No matter how much I try to fight them off, more keep coming. How is everyone asleep right now? I'm literally breaking tables and chairs to knock these people out. Pietro goes down the hall and knocks out more agents.

One agent puts me into a tight headlock. Before I could flip him onto his back, he stabbed something into my neck. I groan feeling the pain in my neck spread to the rest of my body. I can feel my legs give out from under me. I fall to the ground, and I slowly black out.

Pietro's POV

I speed down the hall, knocking out 10 hydra agents. Why did they have to come when I was sleeping? It's too early for this.

"Everyone break. We got what we came here for," one of the agents says, and the rest of the agents retreat. I knock out the most I can before they could leave. I speed back to the kitchen, but I don't see y/n there. Maybe she went back to her room, I thought.

I speed to her room, and I don't find her. Now my worries for her are through the roof. I speed through the whole facility, and there is no trace of her. I ran back to the kitchen, panting and getting water.

"Friday, alert all of the Avengers to come in here now please," I say.

"Everyone has been alerted Mr. Maximoff," Friday says. In the span of a couple minutes everyone came into the kitchen/ living area.

"What the hell happened here?" Tony says.

"Hydra, they attacked y/n and I. I'm almost 100% that they took her," I say.

"What?" everyone says in unison.

"She took her? How are you sure?" Natasha asks.

"Well when I was fighting agents off, they all stopped and one off them said that they got what they wanted. Once they all left I looked for y/n all over the building and there is no trace of her," I say.

"So hydra took her," Steve says.

"What do you think they will do to her?" Wanda says.

"Well, we know that they need her, so they won't kill her," Clint says.

"They are going to go after us aren't they," Wanda says as she walks next to me.

"They could have taken me as well, but they didn't. They obviously need something out of y/n," I say.

"The question is what do they need," Steve says.

"We need to find her now," Natasha says, and gets up. She grabs the gun off the floor that y/n must have dropped.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tony asks Nat.

"I'm finding y/n. I lost her once, and I'm not losing her again," Nat says.

"I'm coming with you," I say.

"And where do you intend to? We don't have any hydra bases," Steve says.

"Actually that's not true. We did get the files from a hydra base if you forgot," I say.

"We don't know if that is where they are going though," Tony says.

"We need to figure out a plan, then we will go get her. None of us want her to stay with hydra, but we can't just go in there without knowing exactly what to do," Steve says.

"Fine but hurry up," Nat says.

"Yea, please," I say.