Chapter 15: Jail Break

"Jail Break" but written differently.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Steven wakes up, his head hurts. He tried remember what happened. Now he remembers:

Peridot reached Earth but was accompanied by Jasper. They had Lapis as their prisoner and she told them about Steven. Steven then attacked Jasper out of anger because she insulted the human race.

Then, she poofed Garnet and head butted Steven to incapacitate him. He scolded himself for attacking without a plan, that's probably why they failed to defend themselves against the enemy. But, Lapis did mention that their weapons and technology was advanced so there was nothing they could do.

Steven wasn't willing to give up yet, not without a fight. He stood up and took a look at his surroundings. He was in a small green room and the exit had a yellow force field. The color of the force field looked similar to the weapon Jasper held when she attacked Garnet.

That thing instantly destoryed Garnet's form, Steven wondered what it could do to him. He got curious and touched it without hesitation. Nothing happened.

He felt it going down on his hand but it didn't hurt. It was slighty nudging his hand to go down. He then walked through it.

It felt weird in his body but he seemed to be fine afterwards. He was free. Whoever put him in that cell, obviously didn't know that their technology was ineffective against humans.

This was perfect. Steven could sneak around and find out where he is. He walked slowly to avoid making noises and kept his ears listening for anything. Listening for voices or footsteps.

He heard someone but he didn't recognize her voice. She was singing, it sounded very distant. Steven tried following the sound.

As he continued his slow pace, he noticed that there are other cells but they are empty. He found a window and looked out of it. He saw that this ship was very far from Earth.

If he was going back home, he needed to operate this ship. He then resumed walking. Steven saw a passageway and almost went to it but he heard footsteps and quickly hid next to the wall.

(Peridot) We can't leave yet! The whole point of coming here was to check on the Cluster.

[THUD]

The singing stopped

(Jasper) STOP SINGING! Rose Quartz takes priority. Get back to the bridge and set a course for Homeworld.

He heard footsteps again.

(Peridot) "Go to Earth," they said. "It'll be easy," they said.

Steven poked his head out to see if they're gone, they were. He heard the singing resume. He liked the song, it was quite angelic.

He continued looking for a way to continue the ship. He was not ready to go to Homeworld... yet. He found a room with huge space and what looks like a generator.

Heavy footsteps were heard and he saw Jasper.

(Jasper) Oh, great. You got out. How?

(Steven) Turn this ship around before I do it myself.

(Jasper) You think you're tough?

(Steven) Try me.

Jasper zoomed towards him but he hopped to the side, she crashed into the wall. She got out of the wall and Steven dropped down and kicked her heel which automatically forced her to fall over.

(Jasper) (grunts) Not bad.

She tried sweeping him but he jumped up to avoid her leg. She stood back him and threw a fist at Steven. He caught it with both of his hands.