Chapter 44: Happily Ever After (Finale)

Original Chapter at first but the last of it is "The Future" But written differently.

3rd Person P.O.V.

(Pearl) My Diamond?!

(Pink Diamond) Shh!

She looked around to see if anyone else is around.

(Pink Diamond) I need your help

She whispered.

(Pearl) W-with what? What is it about?

(Pink Diamond) It's about Steven.

(Pearl) What do you need from him?

(Pink Diamond) I need to talk to him but I have to be alone with him.

(Pearl) Why?

(Pink Diamond) It's... personal. I just need to talk to him but I can't really show myself around everyone else yet. Garnet, Bismuth, Spinel, the Diamonds especially.

(Pearl) Steven is with the Diamonds at this moment. When he returns, what do you want me to do?

(Pink Diamond) Tell him that someone needs to speak with him alone at the... Garden.

(Pearl) You wish to speak with him there?

(Pink Diamond) Yes, it's the only place I kn0w nobody would come across anymore.

She went to the Warp and Warped to the Garden while Pearl waits for Steven to come back home Homeworld.

At Homeworld

(White Diamond) So, you discovered the healing element to a gem's shards?

(Steven) Yes. It requires all 4 Diamond essences to restore the shards of a gem.

(White Diamond) Thank you for the useful information, Steven. I'll inform Yellow and Blue about this when they come back from their daily tasks. Farewell, Steven, please do come again soon.

(Steven) I will.

He went to leave. On his way to the Warp Pad, he can see the shards of different types of gems on a table. He still has some of the cure left so he pours out a limited amount onto the shards and they stuck together like glue.

He saw the gems illuminated and he went back onto his path to the Warp Pad. He can see the gems reform with a confused look on their faces as he used the sequencer to Warp back to Earth.

Back on Earth

Steven steps off the Warp Pad and sees Pearl waiting for him.

(Pearl) Steven.

(Steven) What is it?

(Pearl) A certain gem wants to see you.

(Steven) Who?

(Pearl) ...Just go to the Garden and she'll be there...

Steven was confused at first but assumed that Spinel would be at the Garden. It didn't make much sense since he last saw Spinel going to Blue Diamond's room to inhale more of those clouds and Spinel, besides Pearl, is the only gem who knows where the Garden is.

(Steven) Alright, I'll go there.

He steps back on the Warp Pad and Warped to the Garden.

At the Garden

Steven Warped there and steps off the Warp Pad. He didn't bring his armor because he didn't think he would need it, he's just talking to a gem.

(Steven) Hello?