Chapter 41: Evil Intentions

Original Chapter

3rd Person P.O.V.

(Jasper) Good,

Spinel kept her sinister smile on her face. Despite being tied to a chair, Spinel's grin made Jasper uncomfortable.

(Jasper) What do you know about Steven?

(Spinel) Oh, I know lots. He's a human, 16 years old, male, and--

(Jasper) I already know that! Tell me his secrets, weakness, plans!

(Spinel) Oh, you wanna know the boring stuff?

(Jasper) Yes!

(Spinel) Oh, then why didn't ya say so? Golly, all you had to do is ask.

Her playfulness is annoying to Jasper.

(Spinel) Lemme see if I can recollect: He's got a suit of armor that was made for about anything you could possibly throw at him. He refuses to shatter. He will never submit to anyone, truly indominable. He plans on tiring you and your army so he could defeat you easily. He is very smart and clever. His greatest strength is to be underestimated by gem enemies so he could get the jump on 'em. That's all I know about him.

(Jasper) What did you do with that injector?

(Spinel) About a month ago, I came to Earth wanting to kill Steven. The injector was meant to kill the planet.

(Jasper) Have you ever fought him?

(Spinel) Yes, only once. I beaten him so bad that I almost felt sorry for him. Though, my mistake was leaving him alive. He's killable but hard to kill. If you get the opportunity to kill him, do not pass it.

(Jasper) Got any ideas?

(Spinel) Me? I thought was the one with a plan. Though, thinking is hard for you, brute.

Her insult angers Jasper but she lets it slide this once.

(Jasper) I figured you would think of one since you were with him.

(Spinel) You're right.

She started thinking.

(Spinel) Ooh! Ooh! I thought of something. We round up his friends and hold them hostage.

(Jasper) Why? We should shatter them when we can.

(Spinel) Yes, but if we shatter them all then we won't have anything against him and he'll beat the living snot outta us.

(Jasper) Hmm. You're right.

(Spinel) Now, can I get out of this chair? It's a little uncomfortable.

(Jasper) Remove the restraints.

Emerald hits a button and Spinel hops out of the chair and stretched

(Spinel) I know just how to get 'em.

Elsewhere

Steven was asleep but planned on searching for Spinel in the morning. He hopes she's all right. Steven woke up but it's a bit early.

He could go back to asleep but he figured he could have more time to look. He gets out of bed and gets ready for the day. With the sun rising, the house was slowly being illuminated.

It was quiet, too quiet. He looks around for Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst but they're not here. He usually finds Amethyst eating stuff out of the fridge or sleeping on the couch but today she wasn't.

(Steven) Maybe they're at Little Homeworld.

He went to his room to get the communicator the Diamonds gave him.