Chapter 34: Rebellion

Orignal Chapter.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Steven was getting ready for a fight. He was just informed that Little Homeworld is under attack. He got his armor on and used the Warp Pad to quickly get there.

He Warps to there and finds Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst fighting these gems off while Peridot, Lapis, Spinel, and Bismuth were protecting any bystanders. Steven joined the fight and quickly finished it. All but one gem was poofed, it was an amethyst.

Steven grabbed her throat and lifts her in the air with one arm.

(Steven) Who are you?

(Rebel) A nobody because of you.

(Steven) Why were you and the others attacking this place?

(Rebel) This place ruined everything of what Homeworld used to be. It's sickening!

(Steven) Who is your leader?

(Rebel) I will say no more.

(Steven) Then, we're done talking.

He pulls her gem out to quickly poof her. The others were grabbing the gemstones of the fallen enemies.

(Steven) Don't bubble them. Give them to me so I can take them to Homeworld for interrogation.

(Spinel) Ooh, I'll go, too.

(Steven) Are you sure?

(Spinel) Yep! Plus, I want some more of those clouds Blue has.

(Steven) Let's go.

Steven was given the gemstones.

At Homeworld.

Spinel was explaining the situation to the Diamonds while Steven was locking the gems up in individual cells. Each time one of them reformed, he took them to a room to interrogate them with the Diamonds and Spinel watching. White Diamond told Steven that he was allowed to use any means neccessary to interrogate.

Steven said the one thing he won't do is shatter. This got the Diamonds attention, they usually threaten to use their powers or shatter to interrogate. Since Steven doesn't have powers, this'll be interesting to watch.

They were behind a two-way window where only the Diamonds could see in the room and Steven and the rebel can't see them. The gem was sitting down on a chair with Steven standing front of her with a table between them.

(Steven) You're one of the gems who attacked Little Homeworld today. If you tell me you're reason why, you might go back to your cell without pain.

(Rebel) Heh, you don't scare me. You ain't like the Diamonds.

He gripped her collar and yanked her close to his face as he was looking at her straight in the eyes.

(Steven) There's two ways we can do this. Both of them hurt. Why did you attack Little Homeworld?

(Rebel) U-uh, I don't know... I was just following orders.

(Steven) From whom?

(Rebel) Our general. But she's not the leader, I promise!

He dropped her back in the chair. He grabbed the back of her neck and forced her out of the chair and back to her cell. He brought in another gem rebel.

(Steven) Are you the general of the group that attacked Little Homeworld?

(Rebel) No.

(Steven) Do you know why you attacked Little Homeworld?

(Rebel) No, and even if I did, why should I tell you?

(Steven) Because if I don't get answers, then you'll be locked up longer.

After Steven switched for another rebel. This time, he was going to be more intimidating, and this gem was already timid when he grabbed her. He pushed to the ground and pinned her there with his foot.

(Steven) Are you the general or are you one of the scumbags that attacked Little Homeworld today?

(Rebel) N-no! But I didn't want to do it! T-they said they would've shattered me if I didn't help! Please, don't hurt me!

(Steven) Then, you better show me who the general is.

(Rebel) If I-I show you, I won't get hurt?

(Steven) No promises.

He gets her on her feet and she guides him to the general. Once she lead him to the general, he puts her back in her cell and grabs the general and took her back to the room. This time, he has her against the wall and both hands gripping at her collar.

(Steven) I was told you're the general who lead the assualt on Little Homeworld today. Who is your commander?

(General) You got nothing on me. You can't prove that I do.

(Steven) I don't need to...

His voice dropped to a low tone.

(Steven) Now, WHO IS SHE?!

His outburst made the Diamonds and Spinel flinched.

(General) Jasper! It's Jasper!

(Steven) Which one?

(General) The one from Earth! The perfect cut!

(Steven) Thank you.

He went to take her back to her cell.

(Yellow Diamond) Well... that was interesting.

(Spinel) I never seen him get that angry before.

(Blue Diamond) Neither did I.

(White Diamond) I-It doesn't matter. What matters is that there's a rebellion and we know who the commander.

(Yellow Diamond) Looks like we have another war in our hands.

(Blue Diamond) Oh, stars! What if it'll be like last time? What if Steven dies? What would we do then?

(White Diamond) Steven is not going to die. And we're not helpless. If Steven happens to... die, we would try to carry on without him and do what he would do.

(Yellow Diamond) If he's able to fight me, without weapons, and win, then it's going to take more than an army to defeat him.

(White Diamond) He's not invincible either.

(Spinel) Yeah, I should know from experience.

(The Diamonds) Experience?

(Spinel) Oh, I meant, I was told that he has lost a few battles before. I definitely did not try to kill him about 3 weeks ago...

(White Diamond) Back on the topic, we need to brace ourselves for another war and we're not going to shatter our enemies. Steven wouldn't like that.

(Blue Diamond) What are we going to do?

(White Diamond) We're going to discuss about this rebellion when Steven returns.

Steven just came back.

(White Diamond) Steven, we wish to speak with you.

(Steven) What is it about?

(White Diamond) About the rebellion.

End of Chapter 34