Chapter 2

Throughout the rest of the week, Dec is fine. Ant doesn't bother him too mich, though Dec did see him give him the occasional stare. He brushes it off like it's nothing, i mean come on it's Ant he's a player he probably does this to everyone, he thought.

Plus, Ant didn't even show up most days that week. After the first week back of school, Ant decides that he's not going to even bother showing up. Dec feels that it's absolutely ridiculous, but it's none of his business and he can't say he wasn't expecting him to show up to school everyday. As long as it won't effect his GPA Dec couldn't care less.

Still, he notices Ant. He notices the occasional winks he receives from him through the corridor or how he'd eye him up and down while biting his lip. Dec isn't sure how he feels about it. He tries his best to ignore it, pretend that he doesn't notice Ant giving him the occasional stare or wink, and pretend that he doesn't keep thinking about how Ant called him 'Baby Boy' over and over again in his mind.

Until Tuesday, he somehow manages to brush off all of the inappropriate looks Ant gives him. Well enough to not let it effect his work.

Unfortunately for Dec, Tuesday arrives quicker than he wanted it to. And it all goes downhill from here, he though.

-

At five past eight, Ant arrives at Dec's house, to the address Dec had given him days prior.

"Hey," Dec greets him, trying not to show any emotion whatsoever, while letting Ant inside.

"You live on my street," Ant remarks immediately.

Dec has to desperately stop himself from physically rolling his eyes. "I've lived here for pretty much my entire life. We're the only two kids from our school who actually live on this street. Did you not know that i lived this close to you?"

"Wait you knew? And you never spoke to me." Ant exclaims, letting himself in while turning back around to look at Dec while he shuts the door.

"Why would i want to talk to someone like you?"

"Why not?" Ant questioned

Dec thinks about how to phrase his sentence for a second, because the real reason is that they both have two different social statuses. "I never really had any reason to talk to you."

Ant shrugs, deciding that his response was a fair enough answer. He walks into the living room and sits down on the sofa, motioning for Dec to sit down beside him. "You've got a place. Are your parents out then?"

"Well yeah both my parents work most nights anyways so im used to it," Dec answers. "But hey we're here to start working on a project."

He turns to Ant, but Ant's staring at him once again, not just looking at him like regular people do, but actually eyeing him up as though he wasn't there to help work on the project. It's distracting Dec to say the least, he began to feels his face turn to a light shade of red.

"Why do you keep doing that?" Dec blurts out, turning even more red than before. He stands up to walk over and get his backpack, but in reality it's to hide the redness creeping on to his face. He doesn't want Ant to see, because it would be something else that he could tease him about.

"Doing what?" Ant asks

Even without turning around, Dec can make an assumption that Ant is staring at him. "You know. Looking at me like that."

Ant shrugs cooly as though Dec can see him doing so, but Dec was bent down rummaging through his backpack looking for bits of paper. "You've got a good looking body," he stated, watching Dec. "And a nice ass too."