Chapter 3

Dec is trying really hard to ignore Ant. Not just physically also mentally, but he just can't seem to get him out of his head it's seems impossible for him.

After Tuesday, every moment of that day with Ant keeps replaying in his head. The way Ant had flirted with him, and called him what he assumes is his new nickname 'Baby Boy'. Dec knew Ant was troublesome and no good, but yet here he is, all of his thoughts were clouded by Ant.

Regardless, he made a promise and swore to himself that he would never get involved with anything that involves Ant. He knows that even Stephen had fallen for his charm once before, but that wasn't uncommon for  pretty much everyone though. Like nearly everyone had fallen for him at on point. But that was just what Ant like to do. Although Dec on the other hand likes to follow the rules and keep maintaining his high grades. Ant's thing was being able to charm every girl, boy and whoever he wanted into bed. Which, of course, had given Dec another reason to hate him and want nothing to do with him. Not. One. Single. Thing.

-

Dec wakes up on Wednesday morning and began instantly praying that Ant wouldn't bother to annoy him today. Not only does he annoy him, but he's now terrified that he will end up giving into whatever Ant does. And there's nothing Dec wants less than to let Ant keep getting his way constantly.

But it's just the fact that Ant's just doing it for a bet. Some stupid and ridiculous bet that he's made with his friends, and Dec's this close to letting Ant win.

Of course, whem he walks into the class room that Wednesday morning, Ant doesn't leave alone, as he never does with anyone

"Hey, Pretty Boy," Ant calls. He's leaning back on his chair with the top two buttons of his shirt undone, but Dec just stands there trying so hard not to look and blush at the same time.

"Huh, 'Pretty Boy'? Dec questions raising his eyebrow.

" It's a complement, Baby, Ant smirks.

Dec sighs and rolls his eyes walking over next to Ant to take his seat. "Yeah, whatever. I don't really give a fuck. And whatever happened to that other nickname the 'Baby Boy' one that you used to call me?"

He regrets instantly letting those words leave his mouth. He's just giving Ant more things to talk to him about.

"Oh, so you liked 'Baby Boy' then?" Ant acts all proud as he's given him a nickname that he secretly likes and thinking he's got a better chance of winning the bet. Dec just wants him to shut up or he will stand up right now and leave.

"No," Dec scoffs and doesn't say another word. He bites down hard on his lip to stop him making another witty remark because he knows Ant will find some stupid comment to make about it.

"I think that's better for when we're alone, do ya think?" Ant winks while biting his lip, looking Dec up and down.

Dec turns away, as he feels a slight blush upon his face. He trying hard not to let it show, he's not going to let him win.

"Whatever, are you going to come over today too?"

"Well, are your parents still out?" Ant replies with a wide grin.

"For christ sake, Ant, what does it even matter. We're only there just to work on the project, It doesn't matter if they're out or not. You live near me, just come over and we'll do the project."

"Like i said yesterday, Baby Boy, your hot when your frustrated," Ant states.

Dec soon comes back to reality and notices how many people are now staring. Even if they're pretending not to care, he can see them sneakily watching them out of the corner of their eyes. Dec wishes they would stop, but doesn't saying anything else that would draw attention to them.