Chapter 26

AN- YET AGAIN, NOT SUITABLE FOR SMALL KIDS!!!

They're on another date, a few weeks later, and Dec's feeling something. It's a good feeling; the same way he did after the cinema. It can't be put into words, but he's all giddy because it feels as though everything has changed, even if maybe his own mindset has changed. Either way, it's a nice way to feel.

People at school have started realising it. Realising that Ant Mcpartlin is steadily dating somebody, and it's not like he usually does. Not the usual person rumours of hookups and cheating, and a break up that no one looks at with more than a blink of an eye. And Dec likes this, because everytime they ask him they ask him if they know what Ant Mcpartlin is like, Dec can say he knows exactly what Ant can be like, and it's the biggest subtle 'fuck you' he can give to them.

Ant has improved. Maybe he didn't go from slight dick and rude person to boyfriend of the year overnight, but he's a lot better ever since he started referring to Dec as his boyfriend in public. Dec is still sometimes afraid of a broken heart, but at one point or another, everyone in a relationship is. Of course, there's doubt, never so much he actually believes Ant would lie to him again.

He's happy, and Ant's happy. He doesn't need much more.

-

They're back in Dec's room, Dec's parents are downstairs. They're just watching TV casually, Ant sitting so close to Dec that Dec may aswell be on top of him. It's cliché, maybe, but Dec likes this.

Dec stares at Ant for a moment, before grinning and kissing him on the cheek. Ant finally turns his head back to Dec and smiles back.

Dec doesn't say another word, he just puts an arm around the back of Ant's neck and kisses him. At least now, there's no hesitation like before.

Ant kisses back, grinning slightly to the point he has to pull away for a second. He kisses Dec again and they both seem TV to be running in the backround completely. In a moment, he found himself in Ant's lap, his hands running lightly through Ant's hair and Ant's hand slowly riding up under his shirt.

Dec's tugging upwards at Ant's shirt by the time Ant finally pulls away.

"What's wrong?" Dec asks.

"Are ya sure ya want to..?"

Dec smiles shyly. "I don't mind. I want to. I trust you, and if you're going to end up being a dick again, you're a real asshole."

Ant grins back, running a hand down Dec's back. "Way to be romantic."

Dec tugs upwards till Ant let's him pull of his shirt. "Oh, like you're any better." He kisses Ant again before he has the chance to reply. But Ant melts into it, pulling him down closer, and eventually pushing him down and positioning himself on top of him.

"You look so hot like this, ya kna," Ant whispers, pulling Dec's shirt over his head and throwing it in some random corner. "Wait, aren't your parents home?"

"The doors are locked. Just stay quiet, and we'll be fine."

Ant smirks. "I'm not sure I'm the one who needs to make sure he's quiet. You're definitely not as innocent as everyone thinks, trying to fuck while your parents are downstairs."

Dec grins back, wrapping a leg around Ant's waist and pulling him down to kis him again. Soon, he's toying with Ant's jeans, moaning softly into Ant's mouth as Ant roams his hands over Dec's chest.

"You're hot," Dec mumbles accidentally, and Ant grins back. He moves down to Dec's neck, leaving a few light kisses, sucking only when he gets down to Dec's and collarbones. Dec let's out a soft whimper, tilting his head back, allowing Ant to continue, marking all over his neck. He likes them. He likes seeing them when Ant's not there, because he likes remembering these things.

Ant grinds down on him once lightly, and Dec can't help but moan again.

"Shh," Ant says quietly. "As much as I love hearing you like this, if you don't quieten down, your parents are going to come up here."

Dec blushes slightly.

Ant mumbles something incoherently under his breath, before kissing Dec again. Dec tries to quieten himself down, but let's out a few soft noises of content.

Ant's jeans are off before he begins to work on Dec's, running a hand up Dec's thigh. Dec's barely thinking straight, letting himself get lost in the moment.

"Fuck," Dec mumbles breathlessly, against Ant's shoulder.

Ant laughs. He looks back up at Dec for permission before tugging at his boxers, looking over him once biting his lip before kissing him again. "Lube?"

"Still in the bottom draw."

Ant rummaged through the bottom draw, and pretends not to check out a frustrated Declan underneath him. Dec, of course, just grins back at him.

He pops the bottle cap off, covering his hands. Gliding his hands over Dec, kissing him gently while doing so.

"Ugh, Anth, hurry up," Dec whines.

"You're so demanding sometimes," Ant laughs. "So demanding and submissive."

"Shut up," Dec smirks, but when Ant bites his neck, he moans louder.

"Make me, Baby."

Dec leans up to kiss him for a few more seconds before Ant pulls away, tugging at his boxers.

"Sure?"

"Fuck yes!" Dec mumbles.

Ant goes slowly at first, Dec wrapping his legs loosely around his waist, pulling him closer. Dec closes his eyes, tilting his head back into the pillow.

Ant speeds up the pace, making sure Dec is alright. He kisses Dec again, while Dec runs his hands down Ant's back, clawing ever so slightly, but doesn't mind it.

"You're so hot, fuck," Ant mumbles against Dec's lips, pulling away only slightly.

Dec moans out again, trying to quieten himself down by biting down on his lip.

"You're so fucking pretty," Ant whispers, moving down to kiss Dec's neck again. He realises now how much Dec likes this and how much he loves watching him like this.

Ant reaches down and lightly grasps Dec, and Dec just hides his face in Ant shoulder. Biting down on his neck hard enough to leave a prominent mark, muffling his moans. He runs his thumb over his boyfriends slit, slamming down hard, Dec's back arches and he already knows he's close. He slams down once more, Dec cums almost instantly.

He throws his head back again, feeling himself release over both of them, moaning out Ant's name, probably a little to loudly. And with that Ant came straight after.

Ant pulls out tiredly laying down next to Dec. He grabs tissues of the bedside cabinet cleaning himself, handing a few a to Dec. Only bothering to get up and grab a pair of boxers.

"Want to spend the night, maybe?" Dec asks quietly, turning to face Ant.

"Won't your parents mind?"

"Nah, they don't think they're that bad. Would yours?"

"It'll be fine," Ant smiles. "But im gonna take a quick sleep right now. I'm tired."

Dec smiles at him, kissing his cheek once before inching closer. "Yeah, me too."

"Night Decky," Ant whispers, turning to face Declan, giving him a quick kiss.

"Night Anth," Dec mumbles, turning round, cuddling up to Ant.

AN- Ayyy, hope you liked this chapter. They're now dating and not caring about his reputation, yay. If ya want i will see you for chapter 27? X
Thanks. Xx