Chapter 4

Dec's now realised his struggle that no matter what he does, Ant is going to be a huge problem for him.

The problem is that Ant just doesn't have any feelings towards Declan. I mean he can't blame that on Ant, as much as he wants to though, because that's just not Ant's fault. It's more Dec's fault for feeling like this for the worst boy who reels in everyone with his charm, and smile and eyes. Dec just can't help that he's thinking about him.

He blames feelings. This is why he focuses more on his studies than other people, especially the wrong ones. Studying, all you have to use is facts and knowledge from a book or your own common sense. But feelings they're different. Dec feels confused and frustrated, and there's not a book in the world that can help distract him with how he's feeling.

He can't stop thinking about the kiss. Just that one small, enchanting, gentle kiss, and Dec's mind was fogged up with all of the memories of yesterday. The way Ant's lips felt against his, so gentle and caring. He'd kissed him as though he meant it. As though, maybe there was some way he felt to Dec, just like Dec did to him.

No don't be ridiculous, stop thinking about that he's doing it for a bet, he's doing it to get you in bed. Dec starts shaking those stupid thoughts out of his head. He may be doing for a bet, but here Dec was helplessly for someone who had no interest in falling for him.

Even if he did, Dec knows for a fact that it won't end well. Ant just wasn't that type for staying with people and actually develop feelings for people. He just liked meaningless sex with anyone he could reel in and get his hands on. Dec though he wouldn't admit it, he probably wouldn't mind a real genuine and caring relationship with someone. Especially not with a certain bad boy with pretty eyes and a devilish smirk.

-

Dec decides to talk to Stephen about everything that's happening with Ant. So he meets up with him later that day.

Dec isn't as calm as usual he seems more uneasy, and Stephen notices this straight away. He's rubbing his hands through his hair and playing with the bottom of his shirt, like he's done something wrong. Stephen has known Dec longer than to know that something is definitely wrong. Dec wishes he could be more subtle, but he knows he can't.

"Your acting different," Stephen points out. While playing video games to put Dec more at ease.

"I've got a problem."

"Take a cold shower," Stephen jokes, laughing to himself, not looking away from the screen.

Dec rolls his eyes and nudging Stephen in the side with his elbow. "No, im being serious."

Stephen nods, still not taking his eyes away from the screen. "Okay, okay what's up?"

"What would you do if i told you that i might kinda have some what feelings for Ant Mcpartlin?"

Stephen freezes for a moment, he pauses the games and does a slow turn to become facing Dec. Giving his full attention to Dec.

"I'd probably punch you in the face and tell you to snap out of it," Stephen scoffs. "You know, it's for your own good." It'd definitely hurt less then what would end up happening if you happen to date Ant Mcpartlin."

"But you lost your virginity to-"

"Stop," Stephen interrupts Dec before he could finish. "I know what happened surprisingly enough, i was there. And i just don't want that to happen to you. It hurt me so much and you know that, so just please don't do it, you'll regret it, i promise."

Dec thinks for a minute, taking in a deep breath. "But im just gonna say he may not be as bad as we all think."

Even as he speaks, the logical side of Dec is cursing at his feelings for being so naive. It's all a idiotic plan.