Chapter 16

Dec isn't really sure why he agreed to go on a date with Ant, but he knows he still doesn't want completely trust him either.

He goes anyways, because somewhere in the back of his mind, he still knows he likes Ant. Even Ant knows Dec likes him now, and Ant could definitely use that to his advantage. Dec doesn't care. At least he hopes that he's smart enough to not do anything too stupid.

Except if he was smart enough not to do anything too stupid, its wouldn't exactly explain why he was making out on the bed with Ant in the first place.

He doesn't remember how long they've been liked this, with Dec's legs wrapped around Ant with Ant on top of him. He also doesn't remember when it got this fiery, and how he got so caught up in the moment, just because Dec had to stop at home and grab his wallet.

"Ant," Dec mumbles, but he can't help but grin when Ant leaves a few light kisses down his neck. "Ant, come on."

"No," Ant groans, grinning and kissing Dec once more.

Dec finds himself more caught uo in moments like this than he wants to admit, because sometimes he forgets the fact that he's not supposed to trust Ant. Sometimes it's hard for himself to believe that he's supposed to be hating Ant.

"We have to go on a date," Dec mumbles. "You promised, come on."

Ant laughs and get up, sitting up beside Dec and pushing the hair out of his face. "Why a movie date? That's cliché as hell."

Dec has to bite his lip before he admits that its because things usually work out when out doesn't talk. Of course, any other time he'd say that to Ant's face, but right now, they're supposed to be going on a date. Ant Mcpartlin, on a date, with some unpopular boy.

"Because its the best we can do. Do you want a dinner date where you have to wear button up shirts and formal shit?"

Ant smirks and eyes him up and down once. "You wear button up shirts and you seem to suit them pretty well."

Dec rolls his eyes laughing and standing up. "Shut up, perv."

"Make me," Ant smirks. Still, Ant's the one who leans down and kisses Dec again, one hand resting loosely on Dec's hip. Dec has to tiptoe to kiss Ant properly, and he wraps a hand on Ant's neck.

"Ant," Dec groans, but he grins anyway. "People usually don't make out like this on the first date."

"I always have," Ant smirks, running a hand down Dec's back to cup his ass. "And its kind of hard to not make out with you twenty-four seven."

Dec just rolls his eyes and grins. "You're such a flirt at times. Just come on, my parents are home. They could hear this."

"Lighten up, Baby Boy," is the last thing Ant says before kissing him once more and pulling away.

-

Dec's the one who decides to sit in rhe back row, but Ant's the one who keeps trying to make inappropriate comments about it. But Dec brushes them off and rolls his eyes, and he does the same when Ant wraps his arm around him.

Ant's always doing things to sexually tease Dec, obviously, because he leaves a few down Dec's neck, and it's driving Dec crazy because he's so sensitive and he can't really say anything in the middle of a cinema. Still, is he's being truthful, he's enjoying this because it feels more exciting than most things he does. To be fair, he's never done much with anyone at any point. Dec shoves a handful of popcorn in his mouth to distract himself, but it doesn't work.

"Ant," Dec whispers.

"Hm?"

"Shh, normal first date. You can't do that," Dec whispers. He shuts up when he hears someone in front of him mutters 'shh!' because he hates getting in trouble.