Chapter 12

The first thing Dec wonders when he wakes up why is he in bed next to a boy he hates? No he doesn't have time to think that. Because first things first he feels the sudden need to throw up, and he doesn't waste a moment before he enters the bathroom.

He's only there for a few minutes before Ant comes in and leans on the opened door, a cup of water in hand. He's wearing no shirt, but his jeans are back on, and his hair is all messed up.

Dec finally takes a moment to process what happend.

Ant smiles nervously, looking almost afraid to come any closer to Dec. He holds out the cup to Dec. "Water?"

Dec clenches his teeth, taking a deep breath before standing up. He takes the cup from Ant's hand angrily, drinking down the whole cup before putting it back down on the counter. He checks himself in the mirror and finds all these dark coloured marks all over his neck. He smooths his now scruffy hair out with his hand, not caring that Ant was still watching him.

"You're an asshole," is the one thing Dec says at first, not turning to look at Ant. "I hate you. I hate you so much."

"Dec, calm down," Ant assures.

And Dec doesn't. Instead, he heads back to his bedroom, sighing and letting himself fall flat on the bed. He can still feel what's on the bed, and wishes he couldn't.

"Im not going to calm down. What the fuck did we do?" Dec asks, his voice progressively getting louder. His head hurts, and he barely feels in control of anything he's doing. He plays a with his hands nervously, trying to distract himself.

"I'm not as bad as you think," Any sighs, sitting on the edge of the bed next to Declan.

"It's pretty obvious what we did," Dec says quickly. "I hate you."

"First of all, put a shirt on its very distracting," Ant says. Dec sighs grabbing his shirt off of the floor slinging it over his shoulders not bothering to do up the buttons.

"You won your bet," Dec spits out, looking anywhere but at Ant. "You won your damn bet, are you happy now?" He's not practically shouting at Ant, not bothering to control his voice. "Are you done fucking talking to me yet? You get me drunk, so you could fuck me, and win a bet. Congratulations, you got what you wanted."

"No," Ant says calmly. He positions himself and lays down next to Dec. "No, Dec, let me explain."

Ant hasn't called him 'Baby Boy' or 'Pretty Boy' or anything of the sort, so Dec figures maybe he should let Ant speak for once.

"I didn't win the bet."

Dec just stares for a minute, almost letting out a bitter laugh. "So then, tell me why i woke up in a bed covered with something sticky."

"I'll explain that in a minute, but all i want to say is that i promise. I didn't win the bet."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Dec asks. His head hurts, he isn't in the mood to say much. "Just tell me exactly what happend."

"Fine. Exactly what happend. Well, maybe its my fault for taking a lightweight boy to drink, but still. You were the one that came on to me, you started making out with me. I was drunk, and probably too drunk to stop you."

"You wouldn't have stopped me sober," Dec interrupts, but lets Ant continue.

"That's true, but afterwards you wanted to go home. And, yeah, we were making out on the bed, all that stuff. You got hard and i knew it wouldn't be a good idea to fuck. I knew you'd be mad at me either way buy figured 'hey maybe he won't completely murder me for this.'" Ant pauses for a second. "I then sucked you off, basically, because i knew you wouldn't stop till you got what you wanted. And i didn't make you give me a handjob either, that's what you wanted.